Overlay Border Repo

Thanks for this. I did actually find a way to batch it. But I ended up shelving the project as lack of interest and wanting a better hosting solution.

Eventually I would like to dedicate my website to bezels/overlays like Mr Do’s but it’s a pipe dream for a while yet

@Hunterk

Hi mate,

New to the forum. Tried to see how to send you a pm but can’t figure it out… Anyways, I’ve adapted one of the boarders you created in this pack to work with the Oculus Go. Mind if I release in the Oculus Go reddit forum and link back here with credits to you?

Sure, just try to give credit to the original creator whenever possible, whether it’s me or whoever else.

2 Likes

I know this topic is old, sorry to revive it, but I can’t find any button to create a new topic anywhere. I’d like to know how you guys create an overlay, what kind of software I have to use for this? I tried to use some overlays, but most of them are 3:4, and the few ones I found as 8:7 didn’t fit for some reason. I would like to play SNES as 8:7 aspect ratio 1:1 PAR and it seems I’ll have to create myself, could someone guide me?

1 Like

There are docs for creating input overlays, but that’s not very useful for the purposes of making borders. For them, you can just take any existing border and copy its cfg file, open it in a text editor and point it toward a different image file, which you can create in any image editor of your choice (photoshop, gimp, paint.net, etc.)

1 Like