Per game core options

So, to change core options for a game per game basis this is what i do:

launch a game > options > create game options file > close content > relaunch the game > change options.

am i missing something? is there a better way to do this? closing and reopening content just to be able to change per game options feels a little cumbersome… It would be nice to be able to create the game options file and directly change things without closing and reopening the content.

Can you not just make your changes and then save the game options file right then? That is, without pre-making the game options file?

I don’t understand the problem…

I open a game, i go to options, i save a game options file, i make some changes and everything is fine.
Then i open another game, the settings are from the core and not from the previous game.
I start the first game and the settings are those i made on this game.

Everything works as it should…

1 Like

oh well! my bad, it does work! i remeber i while back it didn’t, and also now, checking the config folder, RA create the game.opt upon closing the content and not when selecting ·“create game options file”, so i was thinking that it didn’t, nevertheless it is working xD

one question now:

i launch a game > options > create game option file > change options and now RA upon closing content saves the game.opt, perfect. when i relaunch the game in options now we have “save game options file” but RA will automatically saves options changes to the game.opt, so what is the function of “save game options file”? not really a problem, just to know.

Just to force it to save, I think. Like, so you don’t lose the settings in the event of a crash-on-exit situation.