Please show off what crt shaders can do!

I balanced the brightness lowering mask gamma, and raising other options that I never used before, like brightness under saturation option. I used to bright the mask gamma to raise brightness, but I think always there was something missing. These are the latest settings for 1080p. I want to thank @guest.r and @Cyber for the tips and help.

6 Likes

No problem man, you’re most welcome. I am glad you can receive an honest comment without taking offence. These things can be very sensitive at times.

2 Likes

Tryin out a random mame emulator for gameboy:

:smile:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Street Fighter III Third Strike for the Sega Dreamcast.

5 Likes

These are the defenitive Sanyo Settings for 1080p, I will soon update for 4K aswell. I hope you enjoy :smiley:

8 Likes
4 Likes

Testing slotmasks with an rbgx mask:

10 Likes

I’m working on tuning sharpness and focus for 1080p,

3 Likes

Doing some more testing with new “magic glow” implementation:

It’s a pretty configurable feature, to mention.

14 Likes

Try to smooth the picture using just a slight glow (no blur, no fxaa), it should mimic more or less what happens in CRTs(?)

RBG

RBG + deeper scanlines:

GM + deeper scanlines:

General tuning:

13 Likes

7 Likes

Testing the new Magic Glow :astonished:

5 Likes

I like it. Will you make a preset when you tuned it?

Yes sorry,it’s done and uploaded. It superseded slotmask taller.

1 Like

Just messing around doing a little playing since I’m usually tinkering with shader settings more than actually playing and enjoying a nice gaming session. I remember playing this Super Famicom/Satellaview game months ago but recently found out it just got fan translated under the name Shockman Zero:

It looks like Mega Man 7 and it’s like a hybrid of your typical side scrolling beat em up that allows you to pull off Street Fighter-like moves. On top of that it’s 2 players. Another cool game that never made it out of Japan.

7 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes

Great series.

5 Likes

“ntsc-mini” GLSL with mode “4” on (apple2/CGA artifacts)

raw

composite

8 Likes