Please show off what crt shaders can do!

Guest uses the same system to sort any of his newer Updates.

I simply put his folder in a custom sub-folder, and its ready to use. It doesnt mess with previous update folders, or mess any previous build that may have different shader settings, in case of being updated.

Its perfect

1 Like

Hello buds. Do you know if curvature is good enough ? Not sure because how the HUD looks like. I haven’t used CRT TV in many years.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I don’t bother with too much “fake” Curvature as it can distort the horizontal and vertical alignment of lines in the image and if too strong it can look like you’re looking at a fishbowl when scrolling.

You’re, welcome.

i’m not sure about what you tried to say. Curvature Y though gave exact size as needed with the TV image area

hi, where to download this please

the overlay or preset ?

both please if possible