Problemas com a emulacao do nintendo 64 ios 9 ipad 3/32 bits

Continuing the discussion from Retroarch on ios 10.2:

alguem pode me ajudar tenho um ipad 3 ios 9.3.5 e nao estou conseguindo rodar jogos do nintendo 64 com uma fluidez jogavel eu me lembro que no ios 7 e 8 eu conseguia rodar ate que bem,e agora no ios9 o retroarch rodando nintendo 64
fica com leag como posso resolver isso aguem poderia me ajudar

You should write in english, so everyone benefits from it. Use Google Translate. Launch a super Mario 64. Then open quick menu/options/ CPU Core : dynamic_recompiler. If it crashes then your iPad not jailbroken.

1 Like

thank you in the next use English to benefit all

now the sound of super mario 64 this meo that failing the fluidity of the emulation is until acceptable but the sound is kind of slow slowing with a few hisses that I could do to solve this problem MRseven Thank you in advance for your help.

ps1 here running in retroarch on the same ipad 3 ios 9.3.5 it Works very well

the emulator stopped working. when i start nintendo 64 simply the retroarch ends

Your iPad it’s very old. I have the same iPad but it’s running iOS 8.4. N64 runs in fullspeed. use iFunbox to delete Retroarch-core-options.cfg from documents/Retroarch/. If it doesn’t work try to kill all apps, then press power button till you see slide to turn off. Release the power button then press the home button till you go back to home screen page. The will free up your iPad’s memory.

I did what you told me but only the n64 emulator came back to work but the lag still did the procedure to free memory and it did not work, thanks. It will be that the mupen64 core I am using that causes this problem, could you tell me a core mupen64 maybe edited or modified if it exists and of course, that is compatible with this version of ios 9 with devices 32 bits. One thing I do not understand is that the emulator ps1 has two colors one of the colors leaves the emulator slow and another core leaves the emulator fast Maybe it does some modified core for the m64

first of all, not all N64 games run in fullspeed. There’s only one N64 Core for iOS. Try this:

• CPU Core : dynamic_recompiler.
  • Use Super Mario 64
  • disable all tweaks and don’t use a controller.

if it stills slow, then go back to old Retroarch versions like ver 1.0.0.2.1 or 0.9.9.3

1 Like

tanks:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

1 Like

Thank you so much, but nothing worked. I’ll stay without playing 64 thank you very much

It is possible to run MS dos games in retroarchos