Problems with newest Mupen64 cire

I 've been playing Castlevania Legacy of Darkness using the Glide64 plugin for a while just fine.

I updated my cores, and now I get this:

Please help

Well in case anyone cares lol I was able to fix this by using an older version of the core.

Thank god I had a copy of it on my other computer… I don’t know how I would get the non-latest from anywhere else.

can you upload your core? I have a black-screen issue with the latest core. Something is definitely wrong with the new version!

Do you have a shader turned on?

no - all shaders are disabled. it was the first thing ive checked

How would I upload it? I’ve never hosted a file. lol

just go to some file locker site like mediafire and upload it, or else dropbox or google drive or something like that.

I would also appreciate it if you uploaded the older core. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I noticed the OP never uploaded his working Mupen64 core, so I decided to do it for him.

This is an older version, but it will completely resolve anyone having black screen issues using .CGP shaders on the newer Mupen64 cores! :slight_smile:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u70zn27w3rzabzi/mupen64plus_libretro.dll

[QUOTE=Mithrot;42559]Hey everyone, I noticed the OP never uploaded his working Mupen64 core, so I decided to do it for him.

This is an older version, but it will completely resolve anyone having black screen issues using .CGP shaders on the newer Mupen64 cores! :slight_smile:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u70zn27w3rzabzi/mupen64plus_libretro.dll[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for doing that. I forgot all about this thread. Wish there was a way to get notices about responses.

My issue was the same whether or not I was using a shader… but yeah that old one should take care of it. I’m thinking of making a backup of some of these functional cores. Like PPSSPP giving erros now whenever you load.

That’s a good idea to make a backup of working cores and configs before updating, but also: don’t update constantly if you’re not having any issues. If ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

[QUOTE=SkyHighGam3r;42761]Hey, thanks for doing that. I forgot all about this thread. Wish there was a way to get notices about responses.

My issue was the same whether or not I was using a shader… but yeah that old one should take care of it. I’m thinking of making a backup of some of these functional cores. Like PPSSPP giving erros now whenever you load.[/QUOTE]

PPSSPP hasn’t been touched since October. If there are errors popping up now it probably isn’t the core’s fault. Though I don’t get any errors.

Hi sorry to be this guy but I can’t find the Mupen64 core in Retro and I’m not allowed to post yet, Does anyone know how to help me lol

What OS are you using?
Have you checked if in the the online updater - core downloader the entry "Nintendo - Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus*… is present?