PS3 version of RetroArch v1.3?

Been enjoying retroarch for some time and I’m glad any update was made - bugs or otherwise. Though I mainly got my attention caught when it was announced the reicast core was included as I was very on top of the reicast emulator for a while. It caught my attention as the keyboard/mouse support seems to be actually accurate on the reicast core as opposed to NullDC (been wanting to get a Rez prototype working with full keyboard functionality but Windows refuses to handle the S2 key on those keyboards so I’ve been at a halt).

While I’m sure it’s already covered in some aspect, I have a DECHA00A running Rebug D-REX 4.78.2 in case any builds need testing for any reason. It’s merely an offer but again I’m sure it’s been covered already. I’m mostly interested in just bug testing as I have better skills at that than anything (cant program, only test what I’m told to do). Have the SDK setup (at least PSL1ight and Target Manager/Debugger) but can setup more if needed.

Either way I’m just glad this got something and would be open to helping if needed. -Pixelbutts