PSP Nightly discussion thread

I don’t have PSP 1000, I only have: 2000, 3000 & Street

I can confirm this - only shareware works Using a PSP2000 CFW 6.60Pro-C2

Anything new regarding the “note” button in the latest build ?

Just tested Cave Story and Advance Wars 2 on TempGBA (cuz it’s my fav), it’s a little slower sometimes compared to gpSP-J… But of course it’s playable.

So… Is there some kind of roadmap where I can see what cores and features will still be implemented? I would love if I could replace all my emulators by RA only!

Hello All,

I signed up to help test the RA version for PSP.

I have a 1000 Unit on 6.60 Pro C fix 3 (latest version)

I grabbed the nightly revision from tonight 3/27/2015. I saw that the one from 2 days earlier (3/25/2015) was a little larger so I grabbed that one too just for kicks.

3/27/2015 would not load for me. Blackscreen and Shutdown.

3/25/2015 works excellent! Playing Super Mario Forever V2 (a SMB romhack) right now. ^~^

I dont know why the more updated nightly crashed. ¯(°_o)/¯

I’ll provide any information you need, or test anything you would like me to test. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is much appreciated!!!

I’ll check in again soon.

-X

[QUOTE=MegaManX;21000]Hello All,

I signed up to help test the RA version for PSP.

I have a 1000 Unit on 6.60 Pro C fix 3 (latest version)

I grabbed the nightly revision from tonight 3/27/2015. I saw that the one from 2 days earlier (3/25/2015) was a little larger so I grabbed that one too just for kicks.

3/27/2015 would not load for me. Blackscreen and Shutdown.

3/25/2015 works excellent! Playing Super Mario Forever V2 (a SMB romhack) right now. ^~^

I dont know why the more updated nightly crashed. ¯(°_o)/¯

I’ll provide any information you need, or test anything you would like me to test. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is much appreciated!!!

I’ll check in again soon.

-X[/QUOTE]

Great since I don’t have a 1000 unit …

Retroarch latest nightlies work on ark or TN vita?because i have buy world of pool for the coming soon 3.50 exploit

in the last build 2015-04-07 config per core it doesn’t works :frowning:

Well after a week I updated the psp RA version, it looks better and I was able to map the menu toggle to the right button…

BUT I Can’t start games with fMSX core, I need to press space for Galaga and 1 or f1 for H.E.R.O.

Anyone knows how to do this ?

[QUOTE=retro;21477]Well after a week I updated the psp RA version, it looks better and I was able to map the menu toggle to the right button…

BUT I Can’t start games with fMSX core, I need to press space for Galaga and 1 or f1 for H.E.R.O.

Anyone knows how to do this ?[/QUOTE]

I can’t play with fMSX core since RA beta 2, I have the same problem like you… now I can play fds games with fceumm core like Super Mario Bros 2 (J) (using the right BIOS) but all fds games run in 50 fps, Why if all game are NTSC?

With the two last nightly versions, there is a problem with saves states with gambatte core, after save state and when you load two or three times the state saved, RA freeze, so when you come back to RA and play again, when I try to load the state file from the last game played with gambatte, the state file is corrupted and RA freeze again.

I’m still having the same problem with save states in gambatte core but now is random, could be happend or not, the weird thing is if I activate auto save on (nothing to do with manual save) and save manually and load the issue is gone…now I’m having issues with load Fceumm content from history the PSP freeze them crash…I’m testing save states with Fceumm, Tempgba and PCE Fast and no found problems here by the moment.

Which is the latest stable version ? I want tomorrow to update my psp and run some tests…

I used the 2015-04-18_RetroArch.7z for testing,

Didn’t noticed any big changes,

still can’t run msx games…

What about the new core ?

how to launch retroarch on ecfw vita?

There is still an issue with saving states, is random and it happens with any core, when you save and try to load sometimes RA freeze and PSP crash. it happens since 04-12-2015 build

Anything new in this area (psp) ?

Hi, with the last build 2015-05-20, all works fine in RA menu, but, when a core load it doen’t works any control pad button (i can’t use note button too for go back), so when I press PSP menu button for cancel the emulation the PSP freeze (is random here, because sometimes go back PSP menu), my last stable version is 2015-05-08

When I play the NES core for a while, suddenly the audio goes nuts and starts crackling like mad until I bring up the RGUI. The PCE core crashes when I try to load a CD game, and I have the proper BIOS in the System folder. Also the MSX core doesn’t work at all.

Hi, 2015-05-21_RetroArch’s working fine here