PSP Nightly discussion thread

I will also try, thanks !!!

Yes, it is OK

Running 6.60 PRO-C if it matters.

Testing out May 20 build. NES performance is iffy. Most games run fine, but I’m still getting some audio crackle, some games worse than others. Gimmick (Japanese version) is nothing but crackle. Same wit Mike Tyson’s Punch Out. PCE works, but slightly more regular audio crackle than NES. CD games won’t load, and I have the CD bios in the System folder. Loading a CD game just causes it to sit on a black screen for a minute, than it powers off. Ditto with GBA. The GB core is alright, though I did get some crackle when playing the Game Boy Color version of Q*Bert, especially in the menus, and some heavy crackle in Spanky’s Quest when I paused the game. MSX just gets me a black screen after picking a game, though I can still aces RGUI.

You are having problems with NES games, really?

Screw the Shield and try NesterJ AoEX R3.

Just starting testing this, great work :). I’m using a PSP 3000. System 6.61 with 6.61 LME-2.3.

The latest nightly (2015-06-04) shows a black screen and then restarts the PSP. 2015-06-03 - same problem.

2015-05-21 works.

What’s new ?

I was very happy to find that game watch & spectrum cores added to the android version,

PSP should be strong enough to run the GW core ?

This scene looks a little dead…

Aliaspider was the main dev for this port and he went missing about a month ago. Twinaphex and radius are wanting to do some more work on it but they’ve been working hard on cleaning up the recent release (esp the Android port). Give it some time and it should pick back up.

I will wait…

Thanks!

anyone are unnoficial cores for psp ?

I hope…???

On the nightly latest gambatte and quiknes shutdown my PSP go

How about CatSFC for PSP, is it possible?

Although i don’t game anymore on PSP. I might have to try this version one one of my PSP’s.

Anyone with a working PCE core that one can use on Vita TN-V11?

Hi with the last nightly, NXEngine core crash when the game start and fmsx core fail to save state…

TEMPGBA core crashes on latest nightly (10/20/2015). Also I’m not able to save in my GBA games, any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind about the crash lol, it was a problem from my side. However the latest stable version (1.2.2) and the latest nightly has a problem with saving. it just doesn’t save, and so I’m getting forced to use save states.

Hi, since 2015-10-20 until today nightly NXEngine core still crash when the game start and fmsx core still fail to save state.

Crashed on psp go cfw 6.35 pro, then return back to xmb