Regression on the latest Flycast core

The VT1 crash would have been solved if we had.

I don’t think VT2 crashes on naomi, give details on reproducing the issue.

WindowFocusChanged: 0x60b7dcd8 – 0 NativeWindowDestroyed: 0x60b7dcd8 – 0x91a349c0 SaveInstanceState: 0x60b7dcd8 Stop: 0x60b7dcd8 Start: 0x60b7dcd8 Result: 32512 Resume: 0x60b7dcd8 NativeWindowCreated: 0x60b7dcd8 – 0x60a36b38 [Video]: Does not have enough samples for monitor refresh rate estimation. Requires to run for at least 4096 frames. WindowFocusChanged: 0x60b7dcd8 – 1 [Audio]: Set audio input rate to: 44100.00 Hz. [Video]: Video @ 1080x1440 [Video]: Using HW render, OpenGL driver forced. [Video]: Using configured “gl” driver for GL HW render. Android EGL: GLES version = 2. [EGL] Falling back to eglGetDisplay [EGL]: EGL version: 1.4 [GL]: Found GL context: android [GL]: Detecting screen resolution 0x0. [EGL]: eglSwapInterval(1) [Video]: Cannot open video driver … Exiting …

Sd 845:

Switched to Opengl renderer, screwed down refresh rate a bit in cfg. Well the hiccups soften very much, but still theres framepacing. In fact, gl seems to run better. It got better so much that someone could mean the hiccups come from the core and Retroarch itself, and that the solution is near.

Hope that Flycast one day will run as perfect as Pcsxrearmed 32 (but in Nfs3 and Kings field the game regularly freezes to load after, still isnt fixed. Or Xcom 2 the issue with the cutscenes).

My testrom is Ikaruga and the start of the fighter.

How long has it been since you updated your core info files? It may just be missing the zip extension in the ‘supported extensions’, which is where it determines which cores are presented in the choosing dialog.

1 Like

good could you upload the cheats for the game resident evil code veronica x please. Why do the ones that exist do not work when I try to load the cheats they do not appear I do not know if it is because of the flycast the new core is this and I do not see the cheats