RetroArch 1.3.0 Crashing instantly

Hey guys, i just updated RetroArch from Cydia, but when i try to load a game (PSX interpreter or N64) is crashes, any suggestion?

Maybe try uninstalling completely first? Do other, less finicky cores crash, too?

Since when did this start to happen?

Also, test the latest version from Cydia.

[QUOTE=Twinaphex;31035]Since when did this start to happen?

Also, test the latest version from Cydia.[/QUOTE]

Let me update the cores. And i tell you, and yes i have the latest update from Cydia. Let me try uninstalling it.

Okey guys, heres the deal! I uninstalled and reinstall it, i update it from the repo, and not working!

I am having the same issue

Can any of you compile from source?

I cannot reproduce this so it falls onto you guys to at least take the RetroArch source, boot up the project into Xcode, deploy it to your iDevice and tell me what the debugger says it crashed on (i.e. the stack trace). Otherwise we won’t be able to tell what the problem is. It might be related to the recent MFi changes I made together with another guy yesterday (see this thread - http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4427)

My best guess is that the nightly build went through in the short period we had that crash. Tonight’s nightly should be fine.

This answer is for both! Mmm, i cant compile it right now, since i dont have my macbook at hand.

Thanks, hope the next nighbuild fix the issue, and by the way, i read that you teamed up to be able to use multiple controllers on the same RetroArch, thats pretty cool from both, thanks for fixing it! And by the way, if this is possible for nonjailbroken devices, how i can make it work on my ipad air 2, i just recently erased it and had to restore to 9.1 but cant load cores, if someone really could make this out, i could finally use it with out jailbreak.

Looks like today’s 1.2.2.2015.11.17.08.21.50 is still having this problem for me. Just wanted to let you guys know.

I can confirm this is the case for myself as well, the latest nightly crashes :frowning:

Me too! I got my mac book, im going to compile it and see if it works.

Try this, go to settings, configuration, and disable “use per-game core options…”, and try again. I want to know if this new function is causing the problems

[QUOTE=Radius;31079]Try this, go to settings, configuration, and disable “use per-game core options…”, and try again. I want to know if this new function is causing the problems[/QUOTE]

This seems to have fixed the problem!

Ok, I’ll try to fix it, I’ll just wait for some more confirmation

Now its working!

now after updating? now after changing the setting? try to be explicit…

I turned of every per core config and now Its working. But i have noticed that N64 core doesnt recognize analogs after menu screen, second PSCX core recognize the analogs, but they dont move very fluidly. Any one else?

Can you update and try back with the option I mentioned enabled? I need to know if the code is fixed too.

[QUOTE=Radius;31094]Can you update and try back with the option I mentioned enabled? I need to know if the code is fixed too.[/QUOTE]

Now its working!