RetroArch 1.3.0 Crashing instantly

Looks better now thanks!

Hi everyone.

For those who encountered problems with retroarch crashin on start here’s temporary workaround before problem get’s fixed, well probably it’ll be fixed very soon. The problem is in configuration saves. If configuration per-core is left unchecked and every core stores its configs in global config file, there is one minor syntax error that later makes emu crash after closing it. For example in my case these lines in config makes retroarch crash instantly :

content_history_path = “~/Documents/Retroarch/configs/content_history.lpl” input _remapping_path = “~/Documents/Retroarch/remaps/VBA-M/VBA-M.rmp”

But if i change them this way through ifile, deleting “~” :

content_history_path = “/Documents/Retroarch/configs/content_history.lpl” input _remapping_path = “/Documents/Retroarch/remaps/VBA-M/VBA-M.rmp”

everything is back to normal, retroarch starts and all cores are functioning

Ok after reading through this thread I still can’t find an answer to my question, do MFI controllers work with this build or not? I’ve downloaded it but can’t get it working still the same old problem of the controller not responding at all during mapping, I’m just about ready to give up on this as it’s the third time I’ve reinstalled and lost absolutely every save file trying to get my controller to work :frowning: