RetroArch 360 releases (v1.0.0.2)

hi. I have a lot of gba games and i dont known all ,my games just by name. can i take screenshots of my games?? sorry. bad english

sorry if iā€™m bothering. iā€™m noob and i really like this emulator. iā€™m just like to known if is possible taking screenhots of the games.there is a option on emulator called screenshot but doesnt work for me.

Alguem fala portugues por aqui??? AlguĆ©m poderia me dar uma mĆ£o e perguntar para os gringos se nesse emulador bastardo tem como a gente tirar screenshots dos games pra saber qual tipo de jogo. No mais obrigado a todos. Ć© nĆ³is :slight_smile:

@netokl_emp If I understand what youā€™re asking: no, RetroArch doesnā€™t have any way to browse your games by looking at screenshots.

humā€¦ok. thank you for your answer.

Are you still looking for an xbox 360?

Yes I do. The dev 360 is still dead and I am still unable to do any development.

I can send you one (If you pay the p&p). Its a phat rgh, no hdd though. I have a new slim so I donā€™t need it.

Can you give me an estimate of how much the p&p will amount to? I live in The Netherlands. Thanks.

Iā€™ll get an estimate in the next few days and let you know.

JPizzle of TeamFSD here, I am willing to provide you with a modded console to keep this project alive. We have a member of the team in your country so shipping costs will be very low. Please contact me on our official site so you can verify my identity and then we will move forward from there. Thank you for the work you have done for the scene so far and I look forward to working with you in the future.

RealModScene.com

Thank you

JPizzle

Thanks. I sent you a PM on there just now.

I guess iā€™ll keep a hold of my xbox then?

Yes, JPizzleTeamFSD and ThaMattie came through with the 360 Slim.

Now I just need to wait on JPizzleTeamFSD to provide me with a proper XDK NAN image since RGH Loader has a truckload of issues.

Thatā€™s great. Iā€™ll have mine on standby if you should need it at some point.

VBA Next has received some big optimizations to gfxDrawTextScreen. This pushes all games to fullspeed on 360. So Final Fantasy 5/6 should now run at fullspeed as well (the cave still exhibits some minor speed dips though in FF5).

Advance Wars 1/2 (which previously dropped in framerate whenever big sprites had to be rendered in animation cutscenes) now run at fullspeed all the way.

Something to look forward to I guess when Iā€™m going to push RetroArch 0.9.9.7 later this week. Thereā€™s still a lot of room for further improvement - I will try helping out bgK on rewriting the other graphics functions as well.

Thatā€™s brilliant, thankā€™s Squarepusher for continuing to support the 360 :slight_smile: lol all we need now is that NDS Emulator :stuck_out_tongue: jk

The VBA optimizations will work on the xbox 1( old xbox)???

@netokl_emp They should, though they only provide ~25% speedup, so unless xbox1 was already pretty close to fullspeed, itā€™s not likely to help much.

hi again. The shader filters will work again on the next retroarch 360 release ??? the last version the shaders was disabled and i dont understand why. now all the games are pixaleted like a crap. please we dont need one bilion pass shaders, the old 2 shaders on xbox is already good :slight_smile: