RetroArch 360 releases (v1.0.0.2)

@padre unfortunately, the ppsspp core isnt likely to make it to 360. It would require writing a new PPC dynarec to get full speed and even then it would be doubtful.

EDIT: nvm, they just merged a PPC dynarec upstream, apparently, so a 360 port is planned, though it won’t be in the next 1.1 release. Possibly 1.2 or whatever, though.

Can the Xbox 360 do 240p over scart much like the Wii can?

I feel that is should be known for other people that try this newest release of RetroArch 360, that the analog stick does absolutely nothing in the menu interface, except move the highlight, but still doesn’t register the move. You have to use the dpad to navigate through the menus, other than that lil caveat… pretty good job. thanks for the work on making this :slight_smile:

so ppsspp core is true for xbox?

and xbox1 emulator port to xbox360 for more games?

there isn’t any xbox emulator worth the time

Hi and thanks for the new version of RetroArch.I want to ask you something about FBA or MAME core.I see this game called “Osman” (Cannon Dancer on Japanese market) for old arcade machine and i want to play it.In FBANext 0.2.97.28 version i have this game but when i start the game,the graphic is messy and i don’t see when i need to go.I was try to run only this game using FBA or MAME core in RetroArch but it always give me Fatal Crash when i try to start a game.Can you tell me is it somehow possible to run this game without any glitches or errors?

It was mentioned above that the dev squarepusher who was doing the past port for the 360 branch did not have hardware to be able to dev for the 360 any more.

I’m wondering if i was to gift dev hardware would it be possible to resume development?

There is work to port xbmc to the 360 and I’m wondering about intergration with emulators.