Retroarch IOS 9

I mean that if it works in one worked in the other so the important thing here is that retroarch will supports ios9

The RA builds that I have should work on your 5S. Are you on iOS 9? I’m doing my best to have both ipas ready by today.

[QUOTE=brujo5;29551]I mean that if it works in one worked in the other so the important thing here is that retroarch will supports ios9[/QUOTE

Got it.

One dude: do you have sucess compiling desmume + mame 2014/2015 ?

Thx

As promised: https://mega.nz/#!K1N1AYab!y0mDSrkR0vZe8jNHVALv8Y-QPkwQc5uGCm0H_GP82Kk

[QUOTE=Zero2029;29559]As promised: https://mega.nz/#!asVwjTjB Decryption key:!9-GMdum2ffD5hQzQy8EIKq0XwAXIEeNfrFuX7PIyhBY[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend!

I’m new and wondering once I’m jailbroken, how can you install the above .IPA’s using a windows computer? is there a special software I need? Thanks

[QUOTE=Zero2029;29559]As promised: https://mega.nz/#!asVwjTjB Decryption key:!9-GMdum2ffD5hQzQy8EIKq0XwAXIEeNfrFuX7PIyhBY[/QUOTE]

thank you some much pal:)

TranceMaster: Once jailbroken you can use appsync if it still works on the latest jailbreak. However, you can also use ifunbox for Windows to install the IPAs… But you still need appsync installed. I don’t know if it still works that way, though. Give it a shot or wait for someone else to confirm. I don’t think I’m going to jailbreak anytime soon. Hope I helped. :smiley:

You’re welcome everybody! I’m here to help should any issues arise. :blush:

I installed retroarch 9 and then proceeded to run a game but it just crashes. I also moved over the core files and pointed to the core first and it still crashed to desktop. Im not sure what I am doing wrong but I wanna ask because maybe others are having the issues I am.

Thank you very much for the upload.

Quadzilla: are you jailbroken or on stock? It shouldn’t be crashing upon selecting a core. However, if you’re using RetroArch9 ipa you have to codesign the cores and drag them to the cores folder. With RA2 you shouldn’t have to codesign the cores unless somehow they don’t work on your device.

Is there any way for jailbroken iOS 9 users to test out the latest versions of RetroArch without having to codesign and install everything from Xcode?

EDIT: Was able to install the .ipa from the previous page, now testing… Thanks! :slight_smile:

Brujo5:

I’ve tried so many times to compile the latest mupen64core from git but it keeps giving me errors. I’m aware with the Z/C button issue and know that it’s fixed… Finally. I’ll keep trying. Hopefully the RetroArch team uploads the latest mupen64plus dylib on the nightly build section soon!

[QUOTE=Radius;29569]Just finished the OSX nightlies right now. Hopefully I can start producing iOS nightlies tomorrow[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Zero2029;29571]Brujo5:

I’ve tried so many times to compile the latest mupen64core from git but it keeps giving me errors. I’m aware with the Z/C button issue and know that it’s fixed… Finally. I’ll keep trying. Hopefully the RetroArch team uploads the latest mupen64plus dylib on the nightly build section soon![/QUOTE]

thank you all!

Trying to install RA9 I get an error.

I am Jailbroken with Appsync on iOS 9.0.2

I have been trying everything to no avail .

I have tried every way i can think of to install the RA9.ipa and cannot get it installed.

IPA installer to ifunbox they all error out trying to install that one…

Retroarch9 installs no problem but then of course does not work :(…

There is nothing unique that i know of about my device its an iPad Mini 4 on iOS 9 and it can install other iPAs no problem.

[QUOTE=Quadzilla;29573]Trying to install RA9 I get an error.

I am Jailbroken with Appsync on iOS 9.0.2

I have been trying everything to no avail .

I have tried every way i can think of to install the RA9.ipa and cannot get it installed.

IPA installer to ifunbox they all error out trying to install that one…

Retroarch9 installs no problem but then of course does not work :(…

There is nothing unique that i know of about my device its an iPad Mini 4 on iOS 9 and it can install other iPAs no problem.[/QUOTE]

After installing Retroarch9.ipa, did you move the required files over to the Documents folder?

Yep i did. I believe i put them in the right place.

I have been simply trying to run a N64 game for the past 3 hours with no luck.

I remember that in 1.0.0.2.1 there was a setting to make the app only run in landscape orientation mode, it looks like that option is gone in 1.2, does anyone know how to set the configuration so that games will run in landscape?

Very IMPORTANT Remember :

for avoid crashes

open RA then go to settings/menu/treaed data runloop and change ON for OFF.