Retroarch IOS 9

[QUOTE=Quadzilla;29576]Yep i did. I believe i put them in the right place.

I have been simply trying to run a N64 game for the past 3 hours with no luck.[/QUOTE]

Its Dynarec recompiler, have to use cached interpreter. Well thats my case, using an iPad Air 2.

I did finally get it working with cached interpreter and then it will not detect my new controller lol.

Retroarch from everything i can find supports MFI controllers so im not sure why it wont work with my Gamevice controller.

I cannot seem to catch a break today.

I don’t remember if I mentioned it or not but I included the config file for “mupen64plus” which has the core set to run “cached_interpreter.” All you have to do is transfer that file into its corresponding folder.

Yes I did just that adding it to the configs folder then the game started instead of crashing to the desktop.

Thanks again for the help maybe eventually I can get a controller working on it to actually enjoy the emulator :D.

I’m glad I was able to help you all :grinning:

The latest mupen64plus core is already on the downloads section for iOS 9!!! Go download it guys!!! It fixes the Z/C button issue.

[QUOTE=Quadzilla;29587]Yes I did just that adding it to the configs folder then the game started instead of crashing to the desktop.

Thanks again for the help maybe eventually I can get a controller working on it to actually enjoy the emulator :D.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to code sign the cores even jailbroken? I’m JB on 9.0.2 and I can get the front end to load with but the cores aren’t showing up after moving them to the folder.

Hi, I cant download https://mega.nz/#!asVwjTjB this link. it says the file you are trying to download is no longer available. :frowning:

I just updated the link with the latest mupen64plus core that fixes the Z/C button issue! Go download and enjoy! :smiley:

Here is the new link which has the latest RetroArch files: https://mega.nz/#!K1N1AYab!y0mDSrkR0vZe8jNHVALv8Y-QPkwQc5uGCm0H_GP82Kk

please, someone help me… I try to run N64 games , but I can’t… always send me to the springboard , I can’t play. I copy everything in the folder app ,I installed RetroArch9.ipa and copied the folder RA Files and put the cores, but I can not play. help

intento correr juegos de n64, pero no puedo, siempre se me cierra la app y me manda al springboard, no puedo jugar ni uno, ya copie todo lo de la carpeta a la app, instalé RetroArch9.ipa y copié lo de la carpeta RA Files y puse los cores, pero no puedo jugar. ayudaintento correr juegos de n64, pero no puedo, siempre se me cierra la app y me manda al springboard, no puedo jugar ni uno, ya copie todo lo de la carpeta a la app, instalé RetroArch9.ipa y copié lo de la carpeta RA Files y puse los cores, pero no puedo jugar. ayuda

Mi amigo, yo te ayudo. Tienes que correr el emulador en Cached interpreter, no funciona el Dynamic Recompiler. Si necesitas más apoyo, dime.

como hago eso…

To JuanJo: If you’re on STOCK iOS 9 and are using RetroArch9 which is compiled from the latest github then you actually need to codesign the cores and then transfer them to the “cores” folder for them to work. There is no way to load the cores that are inside RetroArch.app within RetroArch9 (those cores are signed upon installing to your springboard). However, the other RA9 ipa is an older version from June which allows you to load a core from within RetroArch.app (these cores are inside a folder “Modules” and are signed upon installing to your springboard with whatever signing service that you use: like Zeusmos or iPAWiND). However, if you were jailbroken then it’s a lot easier to load up the cores. But let’s just say that you got the cores working… For the mupen64plus core to work it must be set to “Cached_interpreter”. The Config file for mupen64plus is included inside the RAR. All you have to do is transfer it to the “Configs” folder if you’re using RetroArch9. If you’re using RA9 then you put it in the “.RetroArch” folder.

Para empezar, como dice el compañero de abajo, tienes tu dispositivo con jailbreak?

si, esta con jailbreak podrias traducirme un poco de lo que dice porfa?

Entonces como tienes el jailbreak aver intenta esto. No sé si funcione pero inténtalo. Con ifile busca la aplicación de RetroArch donde este instalada y copea los cores que vienen instalado adentro del folder “Modules”. Copealos al folder “cores”. Aver si funciona. Tiene que funcionar por qué tienes el jailbreak.

[QUOTE=Quadzilla;29584]I did finally get it working with cached interpreter and then it will not detect my new controller lol.

Retroarch from everything i can find supports MFI controllers so im not sure why it wont work with my Gamevice controller.

I cannot seem to catch a break today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It totally sucks. I can’t get any MFi controller working either… I’m on 1.2.2

Let me know if you figure anything out.

ya lo copie con el ifunbox y nada :confused: que hago, se me cierra en el emu de n64, con el de snes me va normal, pero en el de n64… nada psdata: tengo un mando ipega 9017, con ese juego en el SNES9X, le hara al retroarch?

no habia leido lo anterior, ya pase el archivo a la carpeta config, ahora solo me faltaria usar el mando ipega el emu de n64 ya me funciona :wink: