RetroArch iOS release (v1.0.0.1)

I’ve played through quite a couple of games today with the PCSX ReARMed iOS port to make sure most of the games work.

Hello there, Great Job on Retroarch! What an amazing platform :slight_smile: The only problem I have found so far is on Mac OSX the slow motion feature doesnt seem to be working I found on reddit that I was not the only person with this same issue and I just wanted to let you know, if I am posting this in the wrong place please let me know, I looked for a bugs report location and couldnt find one. All the best, Your friendly neighborhood pokemon catcher.

Hi Im Mac user and 1.60 tetrarch using I couldn’t open the MAME games, it automatically closing some time giving loading error and stoping please give me advise I like so much metal slug to play

Hi Im new to this and to any forums…i use and ipad mini ios 8.1.2 and was able to install retroarch thru cydia then upgraded it to v1.0.0.1 manually thru internet and was able to play ps1,snes,nes games very nicely…now im trying to venture into nintendo ds but i can see now that desmume core isnt supported in this version yet, ao i downloaded manually the desmume 1.7.0 core and can now play ds games…now my problem is, i cannot make any of cheats to work…testing it on ragnarok ds US version and got the right ARcodes for it, but it doesnt seem to work…help please?.. Thank you very much in advance

Any update on the NeoGeo memory card aves using retroarch.

The NeoGeo X used FBA and had card support for the saves, so surely someone knows how to get this working on retroarch, it really will be the icing on the cake.

I am new to this, so do’t be surprised: What the heck is GAS!?

I need major help how can i make a thread in order to get the help i need ?

So i got the new retroarch from tweakbox and is so far so good, but when i go to play a sega saturn game i get something like failed to load content and i dont know how to fix it and i tried both emulators whitch are yabause and mednafen saturn and both wont work for some reason please if its possible, guide me through fixing it.

Is RetroArch still available for iOS6 devices ? I have an iPhone4S running OS6.1.3. How can I get it install on my iPhone ? Please help.

I’m currently using retroarch 1.0.0.2 on an iPad 4 with iOS 6.1.3 and every time I try running Warcraft with the Dosbox core it crashes, is there additional steps necessary that I have to take to get this working? Here is the core options I have, Do I need to change them?Do I need to update the UVCONFIG.EXE a certain way? please help:

You still need help? I can provide you the DEB file

Can you advise on how you got Warcraft 2 working? I’m using Retroarch 1.0.0.2 and it keeps crashing whenever I load war2.exe into the dosbox core. Is there specific settings you used?

Change some core settings.

I remember with N64, there sometimes missions that dropped objects from the sky onto the ground, and you had to pick them up. On auto configurated settings, these objects when dropped would crash, or not appear at all ingame.

So changing some CPU and GPU core settings may fix your issue.

Thanks, I messed with it a little bit before but had no success

How can I switch to JIT on the DeSmuME core? The only CPU mode is interpreter.