RetroArch iOS release (v1.0.0.1)

Is there any way the end user can fix the resolution/overlays to work with the 6+'s 1080x1920 resolution?

hey everyoneā€¦ im new here. i just want to ask how to normal save in PCSX-Armed. im playing yugioh forbidden memories and in the end it must be normal saved to continue the game.

hey broā€¦ im new here. i just want to ask how to normal save in PCSX-Armed. im playing yugioh forbidden memories and in the end it must be normal saved to continue the game.

@boopabloop I think it may be fixed in the latest code. If you can compile your own copy, you might take a look.

@aquila69 You should be able to do in-game saves just fine, as long as you have read/write permissions to the saves directory (from your paths settings) and you exit cleanly (e.g., ā€˜quit retroarchā€™ instead of using the home button) and/or set the SRAM write interval to something. RetroArch only writes the in-game saves to file when you exit, so if you kill the app, it never gets written, but the SRAM write option makes it write to file every 10 seconds or something like that.

[QUOTE=hunterk;18813]@boopabloop I think it may be fixed in the latest code. If you can compile your own copy, you might take a look. [/QUOTE]

Haha, I donā€™t think I have the tools for that. Guess I have to wait!

It looks like thereā€™s a compiling guide for a bunch of platforms, but not iOS? :open_mouth:

What path setting and what permissions? I already choose filesave directory and still cant save the game. I can only save stateā€¦

hi guys!sorry my english,but no speak english! i have update retroarch with RetroArch_2015-06-16_ios but not have controler on screen ! please help me !

Please help me :frowning:

Try deleting your retroarch.cfg file. Your old one might be messing things up. Iā€™m not sure where itā€™s located in iOS.

Done!again no work pad :frowning: I have iPhone 6 plus

[QUOTE=kadaj;23989]Done!again no work pad :frowning: I have iPhone 6 plus[/QUOTE]

Do this, erase the installed version, completely, then install the 1.0.0.2 version, and then replace it again with the nightbuild, without configuring or modifying anything. Just replace it completely and thatā€™s it, thatā€™s how i fix it.

I deleted all the files I found but the pad still does not appear!do not get me wrong ;(

So, you erased completly the retroarch app reboot and reinstall an older version like 1.0.0.2 and then install a nightbuild by overwritting it and restarted it? Had the same problem and fix it like that.

Yes :frowning: but i have install 1.0.0.1 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Now install a nightbuild. By copy and pasting it inside apps. And you are good to go. Well, thats how i did it.

I tried again, but the commands of the pad does not appear on screen :frowning: I deleted all the files in retroarch.app and documents installed the 1.0.0.1 overwritten with update and reboot with all emulators pads do not appear :frowning:

[QUOTE=kadaj;24094]I tried again, but the commands of the pad does not appear on screen :frowning: I deleted all the files in retroarch.app and documents installed the 1.0.0.1 overwritten with update and reboot with all emulators pads do not appear :([/QUOTE]

Ok, now i have fix that problem with the nightbuilds. the same you have. maybe. Install the lastest nightbuild overwritting the last one and restart. Once you noticed the new retroarch is installed, you have to install the overlays. here is the file! https://github.com/libretro/common-overlays/archive/e593f701c226511e6190181877e6644980e1c552.zip copy and paste it here. Private-Var-Mobile-Documents-Overlays and then inside the app select the overlay and thats it. it worked for me.

Hello,

Iā€™m having a bit of trouble getting any PSX emulator to work, I copied the bios files to the .RetroArch folder, Iā€™ve tried every variation of capitalization for scph1001.bin including trying a few other BIOS files. I downloaded the stable 1.0.0.2 under the IOS link and extracted the contents in my applications directory overwriting the 1.0.0.1 versions, all it did was remove the old cores and give me a bunch of new ones, before the super nintendo emulator worked, after doing that it didnā€™t, so Iā€™m probably missing something. Iā€™ve tried launching from both the direct image and the .cue file. Iā€™ve tried with all cores, the Mednafen PSX just says ā€œRetroARCh Failed to load contentā€ and the PCSX ReARMed core just crashes the app. Now Iā€™m on a freshish install of 1.0.0.1 from cydia with any of the old files that I pasted in the directory that werenā€™t the same sitting there.

Iā€™m running iPad iOS 8.1 Jailbroken.

Any suggestions? And thanks.

[QUOTE=Arandul;24216]Hello,

Iā€™m having a bit of trouble getting any PSX emulator to work, I copied the bios files to the .RetroArch folder, Iā€™ve tried every variation of capitalization for scph1001.bin including trying a few other BIOS files. I downloaded the stable 1.0.0.2 under the IOS link and extracted the contents in my applications directory overwriting the 1.0.0.1 versions, all it did was remove the old cores and give me a bunch of new ones, before the super nintendo emulator worked, after doing that it didnā€™t, so Iā€™m probably missing something. Iā€™ve tried launching from both the direct image and the .cue file. Iā€™ve tried with all cores, the Mednafen PSX just says ā€œRetroARCh Failed to load contentā€ and the PCSX ReARMed core just crashes the app. Now Iā€™m on a freshish install of 1.0.0.1 from cydia with any of the old files that I pasted in the directory that werenā€™t the same sitting there.

Iā€™m running iPad iOS 8.1 Jailbroken.

Any suggestions? And thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well, using new cores with old retroarch version doesnt work. Why you dont try installing Retroarch 1.0.0.1 and overwrite it with 1.0.0.2 but dont install lastest cores! You are going to kill the App.

Does anyone know how to get it now? lol