Retroarch on ios 10.2

Or just drop it in iTunes.

didnt work for me, so i did that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Preciso de ajuda para tirar o lag no Nintendo 64 iso 9 iPad 3 32 bits

Retroarch obviously works in IOS10. However, unless you or someone else tells me differently; here is the skinny on JIT:

• Retroarch has no working dynarec JIT modules in IOS 10. Some modules allow you to select whether dynamic or interpreter mode is used, and these will still function as long as they are not set to dynamic. Attempting to load a dynamic JIT module will immediately crash to the springboard (at least it doesn’t take down all of IOS)

• The developer of the Yalu jailbreak also released a package (supposedly integrated already into > v4 of the yalu102 jailbreak) that supposedly enables jit by exposing a new function for allocating the memory. As far as I know even the developer never tested it, and was surprised that “no one cared” and abandoned it. It was billed as “IOS 9+” so it is presumed it would work in IOS10, however the developer never released any information on how to implement the new function to fix existing emulators (he mentioned he would do this on twitter one time) so someone has to figure it out for themselves.

• The only emulator with working JIT on IOS10 is PPSSPP, and it does not use the new function mentioned above. It stands to reason that this method, which seems reasonably well explained in his ( hrydgard ) comments on the subject (https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/issues/3468), could be applied to mupen64 and pcsx rearmed but so far no one has tried?

Solution #3 - Use julio verne’s Ext3nder app to automatically re-sign the app (when jailbroken) before the window expires.