Retroarch psp

If someone could upload a working dev build of the PSP port somewhere I’d be eternally grateful. I’ve tried with both PSPSDK and Devkitpro PSP which have worked fine in the past to build eboots from source code but doing so with Retroarch only generates obviously broken 7kb garbage data.

No idea what I’m doing wrong.

use the libretro-super psp script to build the libretro cores, copy the resulting .a files to Retroarch/dist/ directory, run the psp1 script there. the output will be the pkg folder inside Retroarch/psp1/.

I have followed these directions, and have gotten the cores compiled into all of the .a files. However, when I try to compile RetroArch itself, I receive the following error:

psp-gcc -I/include -I. -I/usr/psp/sdk/include -O2 -g -G0 -std=gnu99 -ffast-math -DHAVE_KERNEL_PRX -DPSP -D_MIPS_ARCH_ALLEGREX1 -DHAVE_LIBRETRO_MANAGEMENT -DHAVE_ZLIB -DWANT_MINIZ -DHAVE_GRIFFIN=1 -DRARCH_INTERNAL -DRARCH_CONSOLE -DHAVE_MENU -DHAVE_RGUI -DWANT_RPNG -DSINC_LOWEST_QUALITY -DHAVE_CC_RESAMPLER -DHAVE_BUILTIN_AUTOCONFIG -DHAVE_THREADS -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=150   -c -o griffin/griffin.o griffin/griffin.c
In file included from griffin/griffin.c:485:0:
griffin/../gfx/filter.c: In function ‘append_softfilter_plugs’:
griffin/../gfx/filter.c:391:7: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘dylib_load’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
griffin/../gfx/filter.c:391:21: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
griffin/../gfx/filter.c:395:7: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘dylib_proc’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
griffin/../gfx/filter.c:398:10: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘dylib_close’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
In file included from griffin/griffin.c:485:0:
griffin/../gfx/filter.c:425:35: error: ‘struct rarch_soft_plug’ has no member named ‘lib’
<builtin>: recipe for target 'griffin/griffin.o' failed
make: *** [griffin/griffin.o] Error 1

I am running Arch Linux, and have the PSP SDk installed (obviously), as well as zlib and the SDL libraries for the PSP. Is there a different library that griffin.c is requiring? I confess, while I am a deft hand at the shell, C, GCC, and makefiles are just over my head sometimes. Thank you for any help, and thank you for porting RetroArch to This Old PSP, aliaspider!

I just discovered that retroarch is on PSP. This is awesome. Been fiddling with it for the better part of 2 days.

I have a question/request though. Picodrive has a psp port, and it’s been ported to libarch. Can we get a psp libarch version of picodrive included?

I am still having problems switching back to the RGUI using the note key,

It is switching but return back the moment I am releasing the key,

so I have to jump backward and forward a few times to complete an action…

I am using psp 3000 with version 6.60

Any suggestions ?

Anyone ?

Is it possible to remove the FPS counter from the upper left corner since it can be done through the RA settings…

Thanks…

not yet, this is still a dev build… I asked aliaspider but maybe he forgot, I’ll try to remind him.

Thanks!

Retro

I wonder if a FBA port will be possible. It was the core i most used on PS3.