Several flaws with lakka 2.2

Merry Christmas to all! I have to use this medium to comment on my experience after updating my Lakka to version 2.2. Specifically there are 3 emulators in which I found faults: n64, Psp, Psx. In the first case, the games present graphical faults or directly the screen is black. in Ppsspp I still have problems with Frameskip, I can not run the games because without this option active, they go very slow and activating it, the screen flickers or the image looks black. Psx is the case that hurt me the most. The games seconds after being started are crashed to the point that this failure forces to restart the system manually. My intention is just to help, I went back to version 2.1.1. I do not know if I have made any changes in the configuration that causes these problems. Thank you! By the way, what I use to play is an Rpi 3b.

can you post logs of the crashes?

how do I do that? would have to go back to version 2.2

http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Troubleshooting-Lakka/

I do not think I can do it, I do not use ssh. I usually access the lakka folders from the same sd.

Ok, there’s not really any way for us to troubleshoot it without logs but perhaps someone will be able to reproduce the issue. Thanks for reporting anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Psx

N64 - Mupen64 com-optimize

Translation: The Lakka logs is how problems get fixed with the software. Until you generate logs using the procedure hunterk was linking you to earlier, we can’t help you. We’d like to help. :slight_smile:

On that note, there are some corrections that need to be made:

Oh yeah, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is well known for not having good overall emulation for N64 and PSP no matter what software OS you use whether it be Lakka, Retropie, Recalbox or Batocera, so you might want to temper your expectations on that front, bud. After all, it’s a $35 single-board computer. It’s amazing considering the cost and form factor. The N64, Dreamcast and PSP are just beyond the reach of the Raspberry Pi 3 I’m afraid. More to do with the emulators themselves than the hardware.

Hardware Support: http://www.lakka.tv/doc/Hardware-support/

Regarding the PlayStation, did you load the necessary BIOS files? Without those, the PlayStation emulator will run into problems exactly like you described, with graphical glitches, sound being spotty and game crashes. The BIOS (which stands for Binary Input/Output System) tells one piece of hardware how to behave exactly like another piece of hardware, as close as the hardware that is running it can get.

Information regarding BIOS files: http://www.lakka.tv/doc/BIOSes/

How to run the PlayStation emulator on Lakka: http://www.lakka.tv/doc/PlayStation/

Alternative to running PlayStation games using Lakka/PCSX ReARMed: https://docs.libretro.com/library/pcsx_rearmed/

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I thank you very much for the answer, and I am aware of the limitation of the hardware, in this case, of the emulators that I mentioned, only ppsspp presented me flaws, I never had problems with n64 or psx. The games of n64 that I have are those of the top of games emulables by the pi, I do not reach 20 in total, Mario kart, banjo kazooi among others. I have all the bios of the consoles that I use. It’s me who regrets not being able to help them since I’m not affected by running version 2.1.1. It’s just that if someone has my same problem, they will not feel good about it.

We know, because we have had similar problems in the past.

It’s also why we need the logs from your setup because what you provided, doesn’t say a whole lot. The logs will contain the error messages necessary for the developers (and those among us who are pretty tech savvy with the software and code!) to help you out. Just because you’re running version 2.2 doesn’t mean someone else is running into the same issues. It’s the classic support dilemma.

So…we would like to help you out and get you up and running. If you can provide the logs, that would be great!

First of all, thanks for the Lakka update!

I can confirm that included build of Mupen64Plus in Lakka 2.2 has corrupt graphics (at least on the Raspberry Pi 3B), see screenshots and log below (Super Mario 64).

Fortunately, I saved the cores from Lakka 2.1.1, the old build of Mupen64Plus works OK as a drop-in replacement.

Super%20Mario%2064%20(USA)-181228-070859

Super%20Mario%2064%20(USA)-181228-070937

Here is the log:

[INFO] RetroArch 1.7.5 (Git b55ed9e)
[INFO] === Build =======================================
Capabilities: NEON VFPv3 VFPv4 
Built: Dec 22 2018
[INFO] Version: 1.7.5
[INFO] Git: b55ed9e
[INFO] =================================================
[INFO] Environ SET_PIXEL_FORMAT: RGB565.
[INFO] Redirecting save file to "/storage/savefiles/.srm".
[INFO] Redirecting savestate to "/storage/savestates/.state".
[INFO] Version of libretro API: 1
[INFO] Compiled against API: 1
[INFO] [Audio]: Set audio input rate to: 29970.03 Hz.
[INFO] [Video]: Video @ 1280x720
[INFO] [Video]: Starting threaded video driver ...
[INFO] [EGL] Falling back to eglGetDisplay
[INFO] [EGL]: EGL version: 1.4
[INFO] [EGL]: Current context: 0x1.
[INFO] [GL]: Found GL context: videocore
[INFO] [GL]: Detecting screen resolution 1280x720.
[INFO] [EGL]: eglSwapInterval(1)
[INFO] [GL]: Vendor: Broadcom, Renderer: VideoCore IV HW.
[INFO] [GL]: Version: OpenGL ES 2.0.
[INFO] Querying EGL extension: KHR_image => exists
[INFO] [GL]: Using resolution 1280x720
[INFO] [GL]: Default shader backend found: glsl.
[INFO] [Shader driver]: Using GLSL shader backend.
[INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader.
[INFO] Shader log: Compiled
[INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader.
[INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program.
[INFO] Setting up menu pipeline shaders for XMB ... 
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling ribbon shader..
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling simple ribbon shader..
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snow shader..
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling modern snow shader..
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling bokeh shader..
[INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snowflake shader..
[INFO] Resetting shader to defaults ... 
[INFO] [GL]: Using 4 textures.
[INFO] [GL]: Loaded 1 program(s).
[INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype.
[INFO] [Video]: Graphics driver did not initialize an input driver. Attempting to pick a suitable driver.
[WARN] [udev]: Couldn't open any keyboard, mouse or touchpad. Are permissions set correctly for /dev/input/event*?
[INFO] [Joypad]: Found joypad driver: "udev".
[WARN] [udev]: Full-screen pointer won't be available.
[INFO] [Video]: Found display server: null
[INFO] Found shader "/tmp/shaders/bilinear.glslp"
[INFO] Found shader "/tmp/shaders/nearest.glslp"
[INFO] Found shader "/tmp/shaders/slang-conversion-template.glsl"
[INFO] Found shader "/tmp/shaders/stock.glsl"
[INFO] ALSA: Using signed 16-bit format.
[INFO] ALSA: Period size: 384 frames
[INFO] ALSA: Buffer size: 1536 frames
[INFO] [Menu]: Found menu display driver: "gl".
[INFO] [LED]: LED driver = 'null' 0x338130
[INFO] [MIDI]: Initializing ...
ALSA lib /home/kivutar/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-RPi2.arm/alsa-lib-1.1.4.1/src/seq/seq_hw.c:466:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No such file or directory
[ERROR] [MIDI]: snd_seq_open failed with error -2.
[ERROR] [MIDI]: Initialization failed (list of input devices unavailable).
[INFO] SRAM will not be saved.
[INFO] Loading history file: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_history.lpl].
[INFO] Loading history file: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_favorites.lpl].
[INFO] Loading history file: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_music_history.lpl].
[INFO] Loading history file: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_video_history.lpl].
[INFO] Loading history file: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_image_history.lpl].
[INFO] [udev]: Hotplug add: /dev/input/js0.
[INFO] [udev]: Hotplug add: /dev/input/event0.
[INFO] [udev]: Plugged pad: Wireless Controller (1356:1476) on port #0.
[INFO] [udev]: Pad #0 (/dev/input/event0) supports force feedback.
[INFO] [udev]: Pad #0 (/dev/input/event0) supports 16 force feedback effects.
[INFO] [Autoconf]: 263 profiles found.
[INFO] [autoconf]: selected configuration: /tmp/joypads/udev/Wireless Controller.cfg
[INFO] Using content: /storage/roms/Console/N64/Super Mario 64 (USA).zip#Super Mario 64 (USA).n64.
[INFO] arg #0: retroarch
[INFO] arg #1: /storage/roms/Console/N64/Super Mario 64 (USA).zip#Super Mario 64 (USA).n64
[INFO] arg #2: -s
[INFO] arg #3: /storage/savefiles
[INFO] arg #4: -S
[INFO] arg #5: /storage/savestates
[INFO] arg #6: -c
[INFO] arg #7: /storage/.config/retroarch/retroarch.cfg
[INFO] arg #8: -L
[INFO] arg #9: /tmp/cores/mupen64plus_libretro.so
[INFO] Unloading game..
[INFO] Unloading core..
[INFO] Unloading core symbols..
[INFO] Threaded video stats: Frames pushed: 2038, Frames dropped: 0.
[INFO] Set config file to : /storage/.config/retroarch/retroarch.cfg
[INFO] RetroArch 1.7.5 (Git b55ed9e)
[INFO] Redirecting save file to "/storage/savefiles/Super Mario 64 (USA).srm".
[INFO] Redirecting savestate to "/storage/savestates/Super Mario 64 (USA).state".
[INFO] === Build =======================================
Capabilities: NEON VFPv3 VFPv4 
Built: Dec 22 2018
[INFO] Version: 1.7.5
[INFO] Git: b55ed9e
[INFO] =================================================
[INFO] Loading dynamic libretro core from: "/tmp/cores/mupen64plus_libretro.so"
[INFO] [overrides] core-specific overrides found at /storage/.config/retroarch/config/Mupen64Plus GLES2/Mupen64Plus GLES2.cfg.
[INFO] [overrides] no content-dir-specific overrides found at /storage/.config/retroarch/config/Mupen64Plus GLES2/N64.cfg.
[INFO] [overrides] no game-specific overrides found at /storage/.config/retroarch/config/Mupen64Plus GLES2/Super Mario 64 (USA).cfg.
[INFO] Config: appending config "/storage/.config/retroarch/config/Mupen64Plus GLES2/Mupen64Plus GLES2.cfg"
ALSA lib /home/kivutar/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-RPi2.arm/alsa-lib-1.1.4.1/src/seq/seq_hw.c:466:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No such file or directory
glGetError 0x502
context_reset.
plugin_start_gfx success.
glGetError 0x502
context_reset.
plugin_start_gfx success.

[INFO] RetroArch 1.7.5 (Git b55ed9e) [INFO] === Build ======================================= Capacidades: NEON VFPv3 VFPv4 Built: Dec 22 2018 [INFO] Version: 1.7.5 [INFO] Git: b55ed9e [INFO] ================================================= [INFO] Environ SET_PIXEL_FORMAT: RGB565. [INFO] Redirigiendo archivo de guardado a “/storage/savefiles/.srm”. [INFO] Redirigiendo archivo de guardado rápido a “/storage/savestates/.state”. [INFO] Versión de la API Libretro: 1 [INFO] Compilado para la API: 1 [INFO] [Audio]: Set audio input rate to: 30000.00 Hz. [INFO] [Video]: Game FPS > Monitor FPS. Cannot rely on VSync. [INFO] [Video]: Video @ fullscreen [INFO] [Video]: Starting threaded video driver … [INFO] [EGL] Falling back to eglGetDisplay [INFO] [EGL]: EGL version: 1.4 [INFO] [EGL]: Current context: 0x1. [INFO] [GL]: Found GL context: videocore [INFO] [GL]: Detecting screen resolution 1024x768. [INFO] [EGL]: eglSwapInterval(0) [INFO] [GL]: Vendor: Broadcom, Renderer: VideoCore IV HW. [INFO] [GL]: Version: OpenGL ES 2.0. [INFO] Querying EGL extension: KHR_image => exists [INFO] [GL]: Using resolution 1024x768 [INFO] [GL]: Default shader backend found: glsl. [INFO] [Shader driver]: Using GLSL shader backend. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] Setting up menu pipeline shaders for XMB … [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling ribbon shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling simple ribbon shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snow shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling modern snow shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling bokeh shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snowflake shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] Resetting shader to defaults … [INFO] [GL]: Using 4 textures. [INFO] [GL]: Loaded 1 program(s). [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [Video]: Graphics driver did not initialize an input driver. Attempting to pick a suitable driver. [INFO] [udev]: Keyboard #0 (/dev/input/event0). [INFO] [udev]: Mouse #0 (/dev/input/event1). [INFO] [udev]: Mouse #1 (/dev/input/mouse0). [INFO] [udev]: Plugged pad: ShanWan USB WirelessGamepad (9571:1315) on port #0. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #0 (/dev/input/event2) supports 0 force feedback effects. [INFO] [Autoconf]: 262 profiles found. [INFO] [udev]: Plugged pad: Microntek USB Joystick (121:6) on port #1. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #1 (/dev/input/event3) supports force feedback. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #1 (/dev/input/event3) supports 16 force feedback effects. [INFO] [autoconf]: selected configuration: /tmp/joypads/udev/ShanWan USB WirelessGamepad .cfg [INFO] [Autoconf]: 262 profiles found. [INFO] [Joypad]: Found joypad driver: “udev”. [WARN] [udev]: Full-screen pointer won’t be available. [INFO] [Video]: Found display server: null [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/bilinear.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/nearest.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/retroarch.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/slang-conversion-template.glsl” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/stock.glsl” [INFO] ALSA: Using signed 16-bit format. [INFO] ALSA: Period size: 1500 frames [INFO] ALSA: Buffer size: 6000 frames [INFO] [Menu]: Found menu display driver: “gl”. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [autoconf]: selected configuration: /tmp/joypads/udev/Microntek USB Joystick .cfg [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [LED]: LED driver = ‘null’ 0x338130 [INFO] [MIDI]: Initializing … [INFO] [MIDI]: Input disabled. [INFO] [MIDI]: Output disabled. [INFO] [MIDI]: Initialized “null” driver. [WARN] Input device ID 771 is unknown to this libretro implementation. Using RETRO_DEVICE_JOYPAD. [WARN] Input device ID 771 is unknown to this libretro implementation. Using RETRO_DEVICE_JOYPAD. [INFO] SaveRAM no se guardará [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_favorites.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_music_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_video_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_image_history.lpl]. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] RetroArch 1.7.5 (Git b55ed9e) [INFO] === Build ======================================= Capacidades: NEON VFPv3 VFPv4 Built: Dec 22 2018 [INFO] Version: 1.7.5 [INFO] Git: b55ed9e [INFO] ================================================= [INFO] Environ SET_PIXEL_FORMAT: RGB565. [INFO] Redirigiendo archivo de guardado a “/storage/savefiles/.srm”. [INFO] Redirigiendo archivo de guardado rápido a “/storage/savestates/.state”. [INFO] Versión de la API Libretro: 1 [INFO] Compilado para la API: 1 [INFO] [Audio]: Set audio input rate to: 30000.00 Hz. [INFO] [Video]: Game FPS > Monitor FPS. Cannot rely on VSync. [INFO] [Video]: Video @ fullscreen [INFO] [Video]: Starting threaded video driver … [INFO] [EGL] Falling back to eglGetDisplay [INFO] [EGL]: EGL version: 1.4 [INFO] [EGL]: Current context: 0x1. [INFO] [GL]: Found GL context: videocore [INFO] [GL]: Detecting screen resolution 1024x768. [INFO] [EGL]: eglSwapInterval(0) [INFO] [GL]: Vendor: Broadcom, Renderer: VideoCore IV HW. [INFO] [GL]: Version: OpenGL ES 2.0. [INFO] Querying EGL extension: KHR_image => exists [INFO] [GL]: Using resolution 1024x768 [INFO] [GL]: Default shader backend found: glsl. [INFO] [Shader driver]: Using GLSL shader backend. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] Setting up menu pipeline shaders for XMB … [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling ribbon shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling simple ribbon shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snow shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling modern snow shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling bokeh shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] [GLSL]: Compiling snowflake shader… [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL vertex shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Found GLSL fragment shader. [INFO] Shader log: Compiled [INFO] [GLSL]: Linking GLSL program. [INFO] Resetting shader to defaults … [INFO] [GL]: Using 4 textures. [INFO] [GL]: Loaded 1 program(s). [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [Video]: Graphics driver did not initialize an input driver. Attempting to pick a suitable driver. [INFO] [udev]: Keyboard #0 (/dev/input/event0). [INFO] [udev]: Mouse #0 (/dev/input/event1). [INFO] [udev]: Mouse #1 (/dev/input/mouse0). [INFO] [udev]: Plugged pad: ShanWan USB WirelessGamepad (9571:1315) on port #0. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #0 (/dev/input/event2) supports 0 force feedback effects. [INFO] [Autoconf]: 262 profiles found. [INFO] [udev]: Plugged pad: Microntek USB Joystick (121:6) on port #1. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #1 (/dev/input/event3) supports force feedback. [INFO] [udev]: Pad #1 (/dev/input/event3) supports 16 force feedback effects. [INFO] [autoconf]: selected configuration: /tmp/joypads/udev/ShanWan USB WirelessGamepad .cfg [INFO] [Autoconf]: 262 profiles found. [INFO] [Joypad]: Found joypad driver: “udev”. [WARN] [udev]: Full-screen pointer won’t be available. [INFO] [Video]: Found display server: null [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/bilinear.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/nearest.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/retroarch.glslp” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/slang-conversion-template.glsl” [INFO] Encontrado el shader “/tmp/shaders/stock.glsl” [INFO] ALSA: Using signed 16-bit format. [INFO] ALSA: Period size: 1500 frames [INFO] ALSA: Buffer size: 6000 frames [INFO] [Menu]: Found menu display driver: “gl”. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [autoconf]: selected configuration: /tmp/joypads/udev/Microntek USB Joystick .cfg [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [LED]: LED driver = ‘null’ 0x338130 [INFO] [MIDI]: Initializing … [INFO] [MIDI]: Input disabled. [INFO] [MIDI]: Output disabled. [INFO] [MIDI]: Initialized “null” driver. [WARN] Input device ID 771 is unknown to this libretro implementation. Using RETRO_DEVICE_JOYPAD. [WARN] Input device ID 771 is unknown to this libretro implementation. Using RETRO_DEVICE_JOYPAD. [INFO] SaveRAM no se guardará [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_favorites.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_music_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_video_history.lpl]. [INFO] Cargando historial: [/storage/.config/retroarch/content_image_history.lpl]. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [Font]: Using font rendering backend: freetype. [INFO] [Config]: Guardada nueva configuración en “/storage/.config/retroarch/retroarch.cfg”.

I’m still having issues with WIFI not working on S905X platform.

For the N64 issue, there seems to be a fix waiting to be merged:

Also. When I did a fresh install it got stuck on the flower screen. Tried 3 monitors and tv’s to get another screen to work. It no success. Then I installed an older version. 2.0 and workers great. Then I did an upgrade and bam. Got stick on flower screen again. I tried to take a log from it but I can’t even use shh when this happens. I use an laptop i7 with Nvidia build in.

How do you backup your emulators? I would like to do the same or if you could share your version of mupen64 that works please!

Hi @Renetrox, I’m not at home so I can’t share right now.

If you are still using 2.1.1, you can copy mupen64plus from /tmp/cores to /storage/cores before you upgrade to 2.2.1.

This way you keep using the older core, thanks to the OverlayFS system.

I find it interesting that cores are packed with the lakka update, you figured you’d be able to update cores and the lakka front end separately…

I agree, but maybe it is good have a fall back core that’s always there and you can’t mess with, in case user just mess up the core, and sudden the system just wouldn’t work at all. Which might help a little bit for out of box experience.

But I guess the good news is you can always Overlay it like @metchebe have mentioned.