(Solved) [tvOS] 1.8.8 crashing

No “directory not found”

Oh yeah, I have to update RetroArch again, I forgot to update the paths in the config file… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol all good. But i think the tv cleaner didnt work. All the old files are still there

What are the files still there?

1 Like

All the assets files.

They are installed automatically by my package…

1 Like

private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/RetroArch Same location as before

Yeah, that’s the idea… :wink: All the assets are installed automatically…

Sorry but can you try the cleaner again, uninstall it again, then reinstall RetroArch?

I just updated RetroArch again! (For the last time today, I guess…) :smile:

1 Like

Ok so uninstall retroarch first again?

It should be uninstalled automatically by launching the install of the cleaner…

1 Like

Ok the cleaner uninstalled it but var/mobile/Documents/RetroArch is still there with assets/database/info subfolders

Yeah, I didn’t include this folder in the uninstaller, because it shouldn’t be created here anymore… Can you delete the RetroArch folder in “var/mobile/Documents/” manually?

1 Like

Yah i can. Will do that now then install ra

1 Like

Third? Times the charm lol. Seems to be working anything i should check? And just curious, so is the official cores buildbot for tvos broken?

Great! Yeah, the official stuff is pretty much done manually by YoshiSuga, I could take over the thing but I kinda like my freedom… (Also, I tend to disappear from time to time…) :smile:

Are there ROMs in the Start Directory now?

If there are, could you try installing NXEngine and launch Cave Story?

1 Like

Cavestory works. Never played Lol think im hooked. But yah be free lol I was just asking to see if putting that url back in would work. Ill stick with ur new cores buildbot and just add individuall from the official if and when brand new cores come and you havent had the chance to update yet But cool thanks for the help again Lol weve been through alot

1 Like

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker hey so im installing couple ios cores that work on tvos but arent in your tvos buildbot. Should i write which ones work in your new post?

Ok! I’ll add them then…

BTW, please add (Solved) to the title of this thread… :smile: