SOQUEROEU – Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds

Mine looks fine, but I am thinking it might be the new update for HSM. I haven’t updated mine yet. I will update and check again real quick.

2 Likes

Yeah it was the update.

Just change Post CRT Brightness to 1.20, since Brightness 100 is now 1.

2 Likes

Yes, I haven’t updated the repo yet. In addition to Post_CRT, you may still need to adjust the Tube Diffuse to match the new type :

3 Likes

I was going through @HyperspaceMadness 's last release notes looking for that exact thing, I remembered that something had to be changed.

3 Likes

@soqueroeu to give you an idea, my monitor + your background = 11". My monitor + your background + cropping = 12.5", this is based on the NES background.

1 Like

Soqueroeu - Mega Bezel TV Backgrounds

Compatibility UpdateV 0.9.103 2022-02-15 Rev 1

Hello everyone!

I just updated the repo. All presets received changes to accompany the Mega Bezel Pack parameter changes, announced by @HyperspaceMadness in THIS POST.

The changes include only the three items below. If you want to modify your presets yourself, it’s quite simple. Use notepad++ and do a search and replace for:

OLD:

HSM_TUBE_DIFFUSE_IMAGE_ON = "1.000000"
post_br = "120.000000"
post_br = "90.000000"

NEW:

HSM_TUBE_DIFFUSE_MODE = "1.000000"
post_br = "1.200000"
post_br = "0.900000"

With this change, you can now update your HSM Shader pack. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hi All, I’ve been doing my first tests with CyberLab presets and my backgrounds.

Here we have CyberLab__RGB-Sharp__1080p__PVM-Edition__ADV

I am very happy with the result. Congratulations to our friend @Cyber for his excellent work with the shader preset?

4 Likes

Thank you very much @soqueroeu! I appreciate the appreciation! Our works seem to complement each other very well!

1 Like

@soqueroeu your updated presets are in your V2 repo, right ? Maybe you should update the FP because it still links to the original repo.

2 Likes

That happened to me too early this morning.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting guys!

I’m fixing it now.

3 Likes

Have you seen these videos of your TV-Backgrounds in action @soqueroeu?

CyberLab Mega Bezel Death To Pixels Shader Preset Pack

1 Like

So nice! i liked so much. It’s getting better and better. Look:

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed them! There’s 1 more to be added in this set.

What’s this you’re trying to show me? is this one of @Duimon’s backgrounds? Also, what preset it that in there? Everything looks good though!

1 Like

Yeah. It is his Arcade [CABINET] preset.

2 Likes

@Soqueroeu if you don’t mind I am renaming all your files for the cropped settings. I also placed the backgrounds in a Flat and Curved folder so that the [FLAT] can be removed from the title.

1 Like

Yes, it’s one of @Duimon backgrounds. In the preset, I made small adjustments and I thought it gave a slight improvement to the GDV. Here what was added:

GDV_DECONVERGENCE_ON = "1.000000"
GDV_NOISE_ON = "1.000000"
addnoised = "0.120000"
dctypex = "0.050000"
dctypey = "0.050000"
shadowMask = "5.000000"
2 Likes

Well, before releasing the presets, I thought… Having multiple folders improves organization, but it gets a bit tedious when navigating the menus. So I prefer to put all the presets in the same place

Initially, I even thought of putting the term “FLAT” and “CURVE” in front of the preset name. Then I thought it wouldn’t help much. So I figured leaving the manufacturer + system based navigation might make the process easier. :wink:

Well, feel free to make this change, but in future updates you will always have to make this change on your device.

1 Like

If you’re talking about when you update the TV Backgrounds, I won’t have to change anything specific. I only would have to change the files if you change the names your files. I set it up so that the preset files I have created have the changes and point straight to your and Duimon’s files so they can be updated individually without me having to change anything.

1 Like

Rest assured, any update will follow the pattern I’ve been using.

3 Likes