Stuck on the flower screen

Hello,

I’m trying to boot in live mode on my old netbook (asus eee pc seashell series), but it gets stuck on the flower logo. I tried with several usb sticks and it still won’t work. I can access to the install menu tho. I managed to see some console lines once, and the last one was “OK Reached Target RetroArch”. I searched the Internet and it would look like a graphical incompatibility, but I wanted to be sure. Need your help there! Oh, and the netbook has a Windows/Ubuntu dual boot working fine.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

What is your graphic card?

The chipset is an Intel atom n2600. :slight_smile:

So your GPU is GMA 3600, it’s based on PowerVR that is problematic for linux. I think that we can’t do drm/kms with it yet.

Okay, thanks! So, the install won’t work either I guess?

It won’t work either

yeah i have the same problem. but i thought it worked in lakka v1 but i do not have the download file anymore. do anyone know where i can get it. I ereally wish i could get this to work for the atom d2550

Please try to provide Lakka system and graphic card logs.

Thank you.

the same thing happens to me when i try to run the 32 bit version but the 64 bit version starts correctly.

I am stuck on Flower screen as well. System specs are i7-4790, 32gb ram 2133, GTX 1070. Lakka works on all my older systems, no idea why it won’t work on this one. Please help. I run windows 10 as main OS, but have a second drive installed to install Lakka on, I have also tried to install it on a thumb drive. It installs but lakka will not go past flower screen on i7 pc, I move the usb stick with lakka installed to my AMD machine and it works, but not on my i7.

Hi, if you are still looking for Lakka v1, there is a mirror of what looks like the last nightly release before the Christmas release: http://mirror.lakka.tv/nightly/

How long will that mirror remain? I do not know.

I am having a similar problem on my Eee PC 900A with Lakka v2 but Lakka v1 from that link seems to work fine.

This issue also occured on my Coby NBPC1022; Intel Atom 270, 1GB of RAM. I was trying to boot from the hard drive, but I would think this would work for a LiveUSB as well.

I was able to get around it by throwing my hard drive in another PC, changing “Menu Shader Pipeline” to “off,” and putting the hard drive back in the Coby. Trying to change the setting on my Coby afterwards resulted in the graphics instantly becoming 100% broken, however. So, you’d be stuck with a static background, but can get to the menu at least.

I have an Atom N270 will it work?

@tasdim20 : one post is enough for the same issue.