Supermodel core build issue

When I searched about Supermodel libretro core, I found such a this post.

However, after over 4 weeks there was no sign of being pushed out, so I decided to building Supermodel core it myself. As a trial, I build psx and neocd, and started them on Retroarch and I was able to play them no trouble.

Next, when I built Supermodel, could not complete it with the error of “Src/OSD/libretro/Thread.o”. I don’t have the skills or expertise to generate object.
And I hope that Supermodel core will be officially pushed out from libretro at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

1 Like

It’s still “non-existent”

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
What does it mean that it non-existent yet? Did you mean “Thread.o” file? I have no skills or expertise to generate that object file. So I hoped the Supermodel core is pushed out from libretro at your earliest convenience.

1 Like

The core is non existent, it’s still not even close to working

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Certainly the core does non existent yet, but I believe that if libretro get to started generate Thread.o file, the core will be complete.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t, it’s not nearly close to working.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. It is quite regretful. Would you be able to tell me why the Supermodel core work has been suspended in the middle? And do you have planning to resume it? Thanks

1 Like

It’s all Twinpahex’s work on porting it. He got caught up doing other things and just hasn’t come back to it.

2 Likes

Understood everything. It seems that I can do is wait. Thank you for answering these various inquiries. I think this topic will help someone like me.