vitaQuake II Libretro core

Hi

I want to test this, So I cloned the repository, and tried compiling it, and it died with errors straight away, leading me to theorize that there must be some instructions on how to successfully compile the core that isn’t documented.

So is their any instructions how to compile this core? I’m on Kubuntu 18.04.

I checked the buildbot’s page, but it seems it didn’t compile the core, the last time it did compile for Linux.

OK, switching to the libretro branch, I got a whole lot further before it errored out with the following:

Makefile:278: recipe for target ‘libretro-common/features/features_cpu.o’ failed make: *** [libretro-common/features/features_cpu.o] Error 1

@te_lanus, just in case you don’t know already, there is a new Makefile and it’s in the buildbot :slight_smile:

A few questions:

1. I just tried it on Linux and got sound effects but just a black screen, anyone?
  2. Where do I place the music and in which format? (It would be awesome if I could use FLAC)
  3. Is there a way to set up or is it considered adding support for lecacy aspect ratio for us CRT users?

EDIT: Well, I kinda figured all of my questions, but since it’s not working atm, I’ll just wait patiently for the core to be fully ready :slight_smile:

I think the makefile is still a WIP. I tried this for OSX as well and it fails (core is also not in the buildbot)