What are you playing now?

Since it’s a lockdown here in UK due to the Covid-19 virus I have been home and playing some games.

I’ve played through the first two Zelda games on the NES Emu and now I’m considering to play some Zelda games on the GBA Advance or Chrono Trigger on the SNES.

What are you playing right now?

2 Likes

Warlocked and Legend of the River King 2 on GBC

Though I just try different Games all the Time

1 Like

(PSX) Parasite Eve 2 - 5th time replay mode (only 9x left :wink: )

2 Likes

Darius Gaiden (PSX), and Super Raiden (PCE CD)

1 Like

Final Doom: The Plutonia Experiment (Ms-Dos) and Doom Eternal sometimes.

1 Like

46 Okunen Monogatari: The Shinkaron (PC-98) Tales of Symphonia (PC)

1 Like

Chrono Cross! And Im working on my own Hard mode for the second playthru :grin:

1 Like

Chrono Cross is on my list to play games. I might just switch over to it! LOL!

3 Likes

I just found warren Robbinets easter egg for the first time in adventure atari 2600

Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask.

1 Like

Tried Streets of Rage 1 today (on Easy, because I haven’t played this game for sooo long), got beaten by Mr. X when he needed, like, 1 or 2 hits to die as well.

Suikoden 2, Earthbound

2 Likes

N64: Zelda OoT, PSX: Destruction Derby Raw, Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2 =)

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Arcade), Sonic 2 (Master System), Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC), Shining Force (Mega Drive) and Sniper Elite 4 (PC)

Mickey’s Wild Adventure - this is the ps1 version of Mickey Mania. It has really nice visuals but the gameplay is not that good. The game got only a PAL release for the ps1, but thanks to the new “PAL Video Timing Override” option of Beetle PSX HW I can play it in 60FPS. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was not aware of the “PAL video timing overrides” feature in Beetle PSX, that’s awesome ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Some International Cricket Captain Games

street fighter 3 3rd strike online tournaments 25 years old and still a load of fun

I resumed my Final Fantasy IX playthrough recently, mostly so that I can use Beetle PSX HW awesome features like SSAA with internal resolution x16, correction perspective, etc. Combined with HSM_Bezel_ Crt_Royale_Kurozumi, the graphics are awesome. :slight_smile:

I took some time to actually sit down and play the original Castlevania. Using the translated Famicom Disk System version. The game is awesome, but seriously who could ever beat this thing without rewind/savestates or game genie codes or w/e. I mean… it’s one of the most frustratingly unfair and needlessly hard games I’ve ever played.

Again, it’s awesome, but these old games are not like ‘dark souls’ hard, they are masochistically hard. I’ve made it to Dracula, but even with the rewind feature I can’t beat him. It’s insane.