Where to get libretro Nestopia / dsemu

Or can anyone tell me how to compile those? Thanks!

Hi there,

Could you be a bit more precise as to what port of RetroArch you use? If Windows, 32 or 64 bit?

Windows 64 bit. I am also looking for the prboom one and noticed there also is a Scummvm one. If anyone could provide those or tell me how to compile those…

If you are curious about compilation, try your hands at the RetroArch Windows compilaiton guide here.

RetroArch is what got me into looking at trying my hands at compilation too and with a bit of Googling around you should be able to work you way through it =)

In the meantime, see this postfor nestopia and some other cores.

I think the desmume core is broken at the moment. At least I can’t seem to compile it. I’m far from an expert though!

anyone can tell me how to compile those?

breathalyzer

@Kaisar15455 compiling any of the libretros is pretty easy. You just need a working GCC setup (you can find directions on setting up mingw elsewhere, assuming you’re on Windows) and zlib.h in your $PATH. Then, you just use the included makefile (usually either Makefile.libretro or just plain Makefile)

I’ve done some restructuring on the desmume port. You can find the repo here: https://gitorious.org/desmume-libretro

Compiles fine with latest desmume SVN.

Can anyone help me add the Nestopia core to Retroarch for the PSP? Nestopia is the only emulator that will run certain hacked NES roms and I’m not sure how to get it running on the PSP. Or if there is already a topic about this somewhere can someone please point me in the right direction. thank you.