Issue with controller

hi, so i have an old computer i repurposed as a lakka machine, i tried to connect a redragon harrow g808 (wireless, it has a dongle) but it shows as not configured and whenever i tried to bind buttons just nothing works (it detects the button presses but then in the menu or games nothing happens) and when i bind something from the dpad it makes the keyboard i use for binding not work and as i said the controller doesnt work either(dont know if important but bindings show numbers and whenever i press dpad everything gets map as -4)… after trying to bind and failing misserably i downloaded retroarch in my actual pc, which for my surprised detects the controller perfectly everything just works even the analog sticks. now, i noticed that lakka detects it as shanwan pc/ps3/android while retroarch on windows detects it as xinput device. im just getting into this emulation platforms so maybe theres a way to load the profile that retroarch uses onto lakka but i dont know how. i dont understand why it works on retroarch and not in lakka help me pls!!!