Lakka Android and Dolphin

Hello, i use since yesterday first time lakka on android. On Pc i got there dolphin core. On android i cant find. When i scan gamecube games it find it and show me the gamecube symbol but i cant start it because the core isnt there.

Can somebody help me?

Dolphin core is only available for aarch64. If your Android device supports that architecture, then you can install the 64-bit RetroArch build from the Play store, which should have the dolphin core available in the core updater.

ok, so it is not available for linux? I ask because i like the standalone lakka software without using android system.

I’m confused. It says right in the title of the thread and in the first post that you’re using Android.

It is indeed available for Linux.

Ohh sorry, that was missunderstood writing from me. I got an android s905x Box with 2GB Ram with an Mali 450 Penta Core GPU. I dont use android as operating system. I install lakka on an separte SD Card. On the android i use libreelec for operating system.

Ah, ok. I think the dolphin core is available in Lakka but it’s only for 64-bit.

the box has an 64 bit CPU. So this why i wondering

Whether or not the CPU is 64-bit capable, the OS needs to be compiled for 64-bit, as well. I don’t know if the Lakka build you’re using is 64-bit or not.

http://le.builds.lakka.tv/S905.arm/Lakka-S905.arm-2.1.1.img.gz

This is the Version i use.

Ok, my guess is that it’s 32-bit, which would be why dolphin is missing.

ok i see. So there is no 64bit version availlable`?

Doesn’t appear to be, no. Most of the ARM cores are tuned for 32-bit (dynarecs and PCSX-ReARMed NEON renderer), so you would lose all of that on 64-bit just to gain a dolphin core that probably wouldn’t be full speed (or barely).

ok thx. i will go back to android and test it with retroarch apk and will report with the dolphin core on android.