[3.6][pc] Managing Playlists (resolved)

Hi All

Iโ€™m booting Lakka 3.6 from a USB drive but would like to know whether it is possible to manage playlists from within Lakka? I am unable to find this option within the menu system. Luckily, I am running Ubuntu so am I am able to manage that way but I would imaging this might be an issue for Windows users.

Also, may I ask why Lakka-Disk has been set to Ext4? Is there a reason for this? Just curious.

:slight_smile:

As I just described in different post of yours, there is playlist management directly in RetroArch (Settings โ†’ Playlists, maybe requires activation of advances settings via Settings โ†’ User Interface โ†’ Show Advanced Settings).

Regarding the file system choice - this is due to the fact that we use the โ€œdiskโ€ partition as an โ€œupperโ€ layer for overlays (where the lower layer is read only rootfs - like for adding own assets, cores, and other stuff - see various /tmp mount points of running system). And also some services like bluetooth use colons in file names. I think FAT/exFAT file systems do not support this requirements.

1 Like

Yes, playlists needed to be enabled via Advanced Settings.

Thanks for the explanation regarding file system.

:slight_smile: