[4.2][PC]Lakka audio glitching hdmi sound (Resolved)

Hdmi sound seems to glitch when starting any content. Only fix seems to be to unplug and replug it in. This has to be done for every game and it’s honestly getting kinda annoying. I know this is not a problem for the pi version so I’m at a loss at what to do. Any guidance or recommendations are welcome. Thank you

I tried changing the vsync settings as recommended in another thread but that didn’t work. At this point I’m thinking that Lakka doesn’t like HDMI audio for pc. Any guidance other than buying speakers or an adapter would be most welcome

Found out the cause of the audio problems. The TV I am using is a 4k TV so Lakka defaulted the audio to the system resolution rather than to the core causing the audio to be distorted. That’s why unplugging and replugging in the HDMI cable after the game started fixed the audio issue. I went into the Retroarch config file and changed the default video resolution to 1920x1080 for the system. I’m glad I finally fixed this and I hope this helps others who run into this issue