4K Vertical Overlay Community Contributions

Guwange 4K Vertical Overlay

The custom marquee design here is based heavily off the official instruction card in combination with some recent marketing materials from new releases of the game. I scanned the artwork from a copy of Cave Shooting Artwork I found on ebay, which I intend to use for more Cave game overlays soon. The instruction card was produced by Emphatic.

The marquee and bezel at 300dpi are both out in my dropbox.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s the bullet hell. I’ve found this one easier than a lot of the others in the genre, but it is a LOT of bullets lol.

Akai Katana 4K Vertical Overlay

Custom marquee, bezel and translated instruction card for this one. All available on the dropbox as well at 300dpi.

8 Likes

One of my favorites! Simple and efficient

1 Like

Thanks @sigma, mine too! :slight_smile:

You missed “sexy” as well.

Great job @ArsInvictus!

1 Like

DoDonPachi 4K Vertical Overlay

There is not much artwork availabe for this game at all, so I put together something basic. I did put a fair amount of effort into a custom instruction strip in english.

300 dpi versions of the marquee, bezel and instruction card are available on dropbox:

9 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. This is all manual so it’s easy for me to miss a step :frowning:

It should be out there now.

DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou 4k vertical overlay

300dpi versions of the bezel and marquee are in the dropbox.

7 Likes

amazing!! i love to see WarGods Arcade Bezel Vertical marquee light pleaseee

Sure, I’ll look into what art assets are available.

Ketsui 4K Vertical Overlay

Custom bezel and marquee are available on the drop box at 300dpi. The instruction strip english translation was thankfully created by Emphatic here.

5 Likes

Ibara and Ibara: Kuro Black Label 4K Vertical bezels

The design concepts were all taken from original arcade promo materials and the Cave Shooting Artwork book.

I went a little OCD here and did two versions with two different themes for the original and black label editions.

Thanks again to Emphatic for his fantastic instruction strips.

Ibara:

Ibara: Kuro Black Label:

300dpi files for the marquees and bezels should all be on the dropbox:

6 Likes

Time Soldiers 4K Vertical Overlay

7 Likes

Donkey Kong 4K Vertical Overlay

10 Likes

That’s cool, I need to do popeye too. Great idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rampage 4K Vertical Overlay

6 Likes

4K Vertical Overlay for Popeye

7 Likes

I’ve also put out two more Neo Geo games with double marquees. Neo Bomber Man and Puzzle Bobble (Bust-A-Move). Two favorites of both my daughter and girlfriend :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Is there a way to get a full screen for vertical game with minimal side art so if fit most of the width of the display??

1 Like