About Lakka accessing over network

Hello guys, ive First time setup lakka and everything Works fine but i dont Know how can i connect from my pc to lakka via network, i tried filezilla but i dont Know what to put in as username and etc or Samba, could you point me out detailed, and thanks for your time.

Make sure you have Samba enabled under Services in Lakka. After you enable Samba it should be automatically accessible by other machines on the network. No password required. I have found that occasionally I need to reboot Lakka but that’s rare and you shouldn’t need to.

After you do that, go to your PC. Open up a File Explorer windows and type in “\\LAKKA” without the quotes. That should pull up your Lakka device. If you changed your hostname of Lakka which i doubt you did then you would have to use whatever that host name is instead of “\\LAKKA”.

1 Like

You could also just follow these instructions here.

http://www.lakka.tv/get/windows/generic/install/first-boot/games/

1 Like

Thank you i’ve managed to get it working, now i have only one more question, how do i get ps1 roms get working? Thank you for your time.

EDiT: I’ve added bios of PSX all of them in core and ive scanned them but they dont appear, but when i put them in system they arent being used. Sorry im First time user of this type of OS soo i dont Know very much about it, ps. I’ve installed it as operating system on pc soo im not using Windows and lakka.

Finally solved the issue about PSX games, i actually was wrong about starting to play game, you have to LOAD CONTENT, not from scrool bar on start when you see etc. NES and PSX joystick, after you choose load content you go to game and select engine(bios) to load it, but still i cannot see my bioses that i’ve uploaded to lakka…

For the PSX core you need your games in the bin+cue format for them to work. Using this my games are always auto added to the playlist, so it should do the same for you.

Well in playlist they are added, ex. Duke Nukem Time to kill (USA), it Works when i go to load, but wont load it from playlist, it simply does a lets say when you press quit on lakka and it returns to main menu (because i installed it as main os), right now im thinking that motherboard is faulty, cause its over 11 yo, and with radeon agp card Radeon 9xxx LE series, ill buy P5Q pro turbo and ill let u Know if it fixed, in 3 or 4 days.