About Lakka category

Lakka is a lightweight Linux distribution that transforms a small computer into a full blown retrogaming console.

Doc

Faq

News

Nightly builds

Troubleshooting

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How can i create a new topic? :confused:

Hi, I’m on a raspbery pi 0 and as soon as I boot on lakka, I have a black screen and nothing more, could you help me?

Good night, i didnt realize how create a new topic. So i would like ask help here. I downloaded PES 2013 rom and associated the core GameClube Dolphin. In the screen firsts its necessary choose the language (portuguese/português), but specially in this screen the snes controller dont works neither the computer keyboard. I would like know the text file to configure its or how to do work the computer keyboard/snes controller. I got choose the french because the “mouse” (cursor) is this language. But i have to choose portuguese. I tried modify some files but dont got solve exactly this problem. (Portuguese or English language for me is very good…)

https://forums.libretro.com/uploads/default/original/3X/0/c/0c679bc62c4cbc8bb511f4ee746e9764ea8fc27d.jpeg

With another control (PS3) I managed to move the mouse cursor, although in a disorderly/chaotic way… Does anyone know a way to map a snes controller to control the mouse in that part and be able to choose the correct language?