Any chance of lakka coming to the RG353p?

(dont you hate when the subject line contains all you needed to say but you still have fill out the body)

Dunno. They’d need to have access to the hardware. As it is, if it runs a generic linux, you can always just install RetroArch on it.

1 Like

Bumping because this is something I would definitely like to see as well. Just bought an RG353PS and it’s a wonderful little device hobbled by crappy software. Have installed and tried out Ark OS and Jel OS in addition to the stock firmware and all of them suck in different ways. Would love to have this thing running Lakka, who do we need to throw some $$$ at to make it happen??

According to a post from one of the developers on the Lakka Discord server, they are indeed working on implementing support for the RG353 series. No estimate was given for when support would be incorporated into the Lakka source tree, but it looks like things are starting to happen as the 353 series gets closer to full mainline Linux kernel support.

1 Like

That’s fantastic news! Will keep my eyes peeled for that :slight_smile:

Another bump, sorry! Also have an RG353, the emulation station based CFWs seem to be piles of hacks on hacks and just not a great experience. Any update whether someone is working on this device? I might be able to provide a bit of testing/assistance if I know who to chat with.

Thanks to everyone for great work on libretro/retroarch/lakka!