Arcade Overlays

These look awesome :slight_smile:

I tried the link for part 1 and its not working :confused:

[QUOTE=Connorsdad;38248]These look awesome :slight_smile:

I tried the link for part 1 and its not working :/[/QUOTE]

Do the one drive links work for you? It was the other way around for me.

Can you mirror them if they worked as all the one drive links didn’t work and the file factory link on page 2 worked fine(link on 1st post is actually a broken url when compared to the link below) for me.

filefactory.com/file/5xmlemxeldxf/Retroarch.7z

Be warned: file factory is slow.

the links are offline can be a reup ??? Thanks

It would be nice if you metesse a link to a mega packs definitive … in the online filefactory lack many overlays as Street Fighter … final fight … everyone SEGA …

Thank you all for the beautiful work! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=satoso;38388]It would be nice if you metesse a link to a mega packs definitive … in the online filefactory lack many overlays as Street Fighter … final fight … everyone SEGA …

Thank you all for the beautiful work! :-)[/QUOTE]

I just noticed I have street fighter, final fight and strider borders as well. Hopefully I have the other overlays somewhere too

https://mega.nz/#F!NFVU3RKR!FZCbCmQr39Wt3dXvLiz4qA

Thanks!!! :slight_smile: You perhaps have even .cgp files? I hope that the project goes ahead and they are published also type overlay SEGA games as altered beast and golden axe… anyone have a Overley the generic neo geo cabinet???

[QUOTE=satoso;38391]Thanks!!! :slight_smile: You perhaps have even .cgp files? I hope that the project goes ahead and they are published also type overlay SEGA games as altered beast and golden axe… anyone have a Overley the generic neo geo cabinet???[/QUOTE]

.cgp files… yeah I’ll edit this post shortly with the link.

https://mega.nz/#F!kEMkRSyB!38g3ntctMflWDm7QR5WdLQ

sorry guys, the links will be dead until I find another decent host. Microsoft kept pestering me suggesting my account was being hacked and that I had to answer some rather personal questions to get it back. Phone number, mobile number, xbox account, credit card linked to xbox, etc… I told them noone was hacking my account and this was just a fishing exercise to extract some personal info out of me, so told them to f*ck off. I had this account since 2004, and it was never hacked, or had suspicious activity.

As for the Sega overlays, nearly finished. Many Sega games, ST-V, ST24, had no specific cab or artwork, just generic cab, or Astro City Cabs. Just looking to add them to either a finished Astro City Cab overlay, or something generic, but Sega-like, just to get them finished.

These are finished, as far as I’m concerned.

005 - Finished A.B. Cop - Finished Ace Attacker - Finished Action Fighter - Finished Afterburner 2 - Finished Air Rescue - Finished Alex Kid - Finished Ali Baba and 40 Thieves - Finished Alien 3 The Gun - Finished Alien Storm - Finished Alien Syndrome - Finished Altered Beast - Finished Arabian Fight - Finished Astroblaster - Finished Block Gal - Finished Bloxeed - Finished Body Slam - Finished Bonanza Bros - Finished Borderline - Finished Buck Rogers - Finished Burning Rival - Finished Champion Boxing - Finished Champion Pro Wrestling - Finished Choplifter - Finished Clutch Hitter - Finished Columns - Finished Commando - Finished Congo Bongo - Finished Cool Riders - Finished Crack Down - Finished D.D. Crew - Finished Deep Scan - Finished Die Hard - Finished Digger - Finished Dynamite Dux - Finished E-Swat - Finished Enduro Racer - Finished F1 Exhaust Note - Finished Fantasy Zone - Finished Fantasy Zone - Finished Flash Point - No Cab - ST-V Flicky - Finished Future Spy - Finished Gain Ground - Finished Galaxy Force 2 - Finished G-Loc - Finished Golden Axe - Finished Golden Axe The Duel - No Cab - ST-V Golden Axe The Revenge of Death Adder - Finished GP Rider - Finished Hammer Away - Finished Hang-On - Finished Hang-On Jr - Finished Hard Dunk - Finished Heavyweight Champ - Finished Invinco - Finished Hopper Robo - Finished Monster Bash - Finished Mr Viking - Finished MVP - Finished My Hero - Finished Outrun Cabinet 1 - Finished Outrun Cabinet 2 - Finished Outrun Cabinet 3 - Finished Outrunners Cabinet 1 - Finished Outrunners Cabinet 2 - Finished Pengo - Finished Pig Newton - Finished Power Drift - Finished Quartet - Finished Racing Hero - Finished Rad Mobile - Finished Rail Chase - Finished Razzmatazz - Finished Scramble Spirits - Finished SegaSonic Arcade - Finished Shadow Dancer - Finished Shinobi - Finished Sinbad Mystery - Finished Sonic Boom - Finished Space Attack - Finished Space Fury - Finished Space Harrier - Finished Space Odyssey - Finished Space Position - Finished Space Trek - Finished Spatter - Finished Spiderman - Finished Star Jacker - Finished Strike Fighter - Finished Super Hang-On - Finished Super Monaco GP - Finished Super Zaxxon - Finished Thunderblade Standup Cab - Finished Thunderblade Sitdown Cab - Finished Timescanner - Finished Tranquilizer Gun - Finished Turbo Outrun - Finished Virtua Fighter - Finished Virtua Racer - Finished Wonderboy - Finished Yamato - Finished Zaxxon - Finished

These are on my to-do list

Borench - Horizontal - No Cab Bullet - Horizontal - No Cab Dark Edge - Horizontal - No Cab Desert Breaker - Vertical - No Cab Dynamic Country Club - Horizontal - No Cab Excite League - Horizontal - No Cab Funky Head Boxers - Horizontal - No Cab Heavy Metal - Horizontal - No Cab Hot Rod - Horizontal - Cab known, no quality images on net. Jurassic Park - Horizontal - Cab known. Massive back-projected cab. No bezel art. Major League - Vertical - Cab known. Passing Shot - Vertical - No Cab Pulsar - Vertical - Cab known. No bezel artwork or high-quality images on net. Regulus - Vertical - Cab unknown, SDI - Horizontal - Cab known. No quality images on net. Sega Ninja - Horizontal - No Cab Stadium Cross - Horizontal - White cab, massive 2-player cab. No bezel art anywhere. Strike Fighter - Horizontal - No Cab

And the last few I will not bother for now.

F1 Super Lap - not working in Retroarch Mega-Tech - Not worth doing. Megadrive games running in a arcade machine. Rad Rally - not working in Retroarch Turbo - LED Scores are in wrong location for overlay. Would need to make a overlay just for Retroarch.

Try mega.nz … it’s a pretty good option to host files.

How about Dropbox Free that’s 2gb.

I need a host that does not delete files after a short while, or I will back to square one. I don’t mind paying for a host, that is why I’m looking at many file sharing sites to see who has the best deal. Dropbox is looking good, but too expensive for a year, especially for £79.

Mega is probably the best free option.

Compared with other hosts I usually get a better speed with Mega. Privacy is a non issue(and I dont see that changing) and the free 50 gig is a good incentive too. mega also seems good with not deleting files(though your account will be marked inactive and inaccessible after 3 years of non use).

Other than speeds I might be biased though as I have never really looked into using other hosts since my u/l speed is pretty shonky to start with.

Even at £79 a year dropbox still pull the file for using too much bandwidth :confused:

Thank you so much! I wait for your upload! :slight_smile:

I think that MEGA is the best solution!

You can at least use Mega until you find one you are satisfied with. The files won’t go anywhere for quite some time, assuming you never use your account after.

Nice work though, John! I’d love to see a general Neo-Geo cabinet overlay to use with all of the games.

I will re-upload them as soon as I have the Sega overlays finished, only 6 to go and they’re all generic cabs. The NeoGeo cabs were also generic, no artwork bezels on them, nice marquees, and side-art, but that was it.

http://nintendoagemedia.com/users/9128/photobucket/8BA3E134-0F56-0216-ABAFC1DEF0A14CE8.png

I could go this route, although that is a MAME cab, the red bezel looks quite striking and works well for NeoGeo games.

Edit: NeoGeo.

Found some low-res bezel artwork, 640x480 res, too low for a overlay bezel so I made my own based on them.

Don’t look too bad in the end. Will upload tomorrow as it’s 1am here and I’m knackered. :wink:

1 Like

They look awesome :slight_smile:

Only thing I’m not sure of is the white band in the centre on the sides (Reflection ?), still, can’t wait to try these out, brilliant job :slight_smile:

good job! :slight_smile: when even you put other overlay ?? thank you!!!

[QUOTE=John.Merrit;38414]I need a host that does not delete files after a short while, or I will back to square one. I don’t mind paying for a host, that is why I’m looking at many file sharing sites to see who has the best deal. Dropbox is looking good, but too expensive for a year, especially for £79.[/QUOTE]

Hi John, these are amazing. If you need somewhere to host these, I can provide a mirror if that helps?