[bluetooth Problem] Aspire One D255 - No Wireless Dualshock

Hi, i have a problem with pairing of PS3 controller i have fallow this tutorial but is not work… i have fallow all commands on “console” (Putty)

Lakka - The DIY retro emulation console

… visit http://www.lakka.tv

###########################################

Lakka (community): 2.1-rc5 (Generic.x86_64)

Lakka:~ # touch /storage/.cache/services/bluez.confsystemctl enable bluetooth

Lakka:~ # systemctl start bluetooth

● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service

Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor pr eset: disabled)

Active: active (running) since Sun 2017-10-15 22:11:53 UTC; 4min 8s ago

Main PID: 629 (bluetoothd)

CGroup: /system.slice/bluetooth.service

└─629 /usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd

Oct 15 22:11:53 Lakka systemd[1]: Started Bluetooth service. Oct 15 22:11:53 Lakka bluetoothd[629]: Bluetooth daemon 5.43 Oct 15 22:11:53 Lakka bluetoothd[629]: Starting SDP server Oct 15 22:11:53 Lakka bluetoothd[629]: Bluetooth management interface 1.14 initi alized

Commands insert:

Lakka:~ # bluetoothctl

[bluetooth]# agent on [WORK]

[bluetooth]# default-agent [WORK]

[bluetooth]# power on

No default controller available [<-- [Problem]

[bluetooth]# discoverable on

No default controller available

[bluetooth]# pairable on

[bluetooth]# scan on

How can i config my controller for have a the pair bluetooth? <,<’

Ummm…it’s pretty easy to pair Dual Shock 3s…but I have to ask, you did turn the Bluetooth on in the XMB, right?

Ah, but there is one rub, make sure that DS3 is NOT programmed with a PS3 nearby still! If it is, and you haven’t hit the reset button within the DS3 itself (pinhole on the back), it will not pair!

Yes, i have turn the bluetooth on in the XMB… but it not work (How you can see, i turn bluetooth on with Putty[SSH])

No is not programmed with PS3… and i don’t have reseted the controller becouse i have read this on the official guide of Lakka:

“5.Lakka should now pair the controller automatically.”

P.S : Sorry for my bad english

It’s fine, no need to apologize for the English.

Your controller isn’t being detected. Ummm…does Lakka pick up the controller when you have it connected via wired to your D255? What type of controller does Lakka say it is when you connect it to your D255 via USB wire? Some PS3 controllers are different brands/types and will have different Bluetooth stacks that you will have to proceed accordingly on (for example, I never knew about Sanwa PS3 controllers).

Another thing: Is this a Live USB version of Lakka you’re running or from a HDD/SSD?

Yes, pick up the controller.

i use the original controller (PS3) and work… via USB

I run Lakka from HDD