Can SSH into my Install on RPi3, but samba and sftp are not working

Trying to set up a 2nd Lakka pi for my stepbrother for Christmas (I have a fully working device that didn’t experience any of these issues).

Imaged the SD card with Lakka-RPi2.arm-2.1, started the device. Connected to wifi. Enabled SSH and samba. I can SSH into the device, but I am unable to do anything that allows me to transfer roms to the device. typing \lakka in an explorer window gives me “Windows cannot access lakka” doing \ does the same. Trying to connect with WinSCP and I get "Couldn’t agree a client-to-server cipher (available ".

But I can ssh in just fine.

Really at a loss here, tried re-imaging the SD card twice, same result. Really confused with the struggle I am having with this one, when I have an identical Pi that had no problems at all.

Get the IP address that Lakka is using and try that way. By the way, for Samba from Windows, it’s two “\”. I noticed Windows sometimes has a hard time resolving the DNS names for the local Linux boxes (I had it happen to me on Lakka, Retropie, Recalbox, LibreELEC, etc.). Win10 can be skittish in this regard.

Hello, I’ve a simular issue. I can ssh to it, also use scp, but when I use Dolphin (KDE Filebrowser) and connect via ssh to lakka I can see all folders but I get always an error message that he can not read it. the same with samba, I can not access it. With an other Distribution (batocera) it works fine and without problems. And yes smb is running :wink:

I use this image: http://share.loverpi.com/board/libre-computer-project/libre-computer-board-aml-s905x-cc/image/lakka/