Can You Re-Create This Shader?

I made a shader a couple years back that Im trying to re-create. Im noob at this and after hours of making several other shaders that seemed decent, I haven’t been able to get this one done yet.

It isnt anything complex. I doubt its more then 3 layers of effects. This was in 4K so it need to work at that resolution.

here are some old screenshots.

Zoomed:

Before you ask me where my old files are let me tell you. I have them. This shader is not in there. I have fixed all their directories and fiddled with them for days now, I dont know where this shader went to or what combination of settings im missing.

Thanks.

I would try this one for the main effect:

Looks like this:

However, it looks like you might be running at 2x scale going into it, as it looks like you have 2 emulated pixels to each texel.

Yeah I’m 99% sure it or one of the handheld variants was one of the layers, and possibly a crt one as well.

I’ve been trying lots of combinations with ‘dont care’ 1x to 5x and switching shader load order etc, and I’ve come close, but not quite.

Here is a close one.

The original having 4 rgb pixels per textle while this has 2 and is off in other subtle ways.

for me yes the 4k is enough I don’t even use the rec709 at full contrast just 70 to 80… with the bfi… my oled is the panasonic ez950 1000 nits… then if i force the hdr to retroarch??? i will have to be at 30 in contrast…no need for 10000nits… anyone can see it on my videos… users with a lcd4k tv not oled, not qled, confirmed me that everything is in its place no need to be at the maximum of rec709 and even less in hdr… see you soon

screenshoots shader games

read video description for correct viewing. bfi on / my shader compensates for loss of brightness 70=contrast and brightness= 70 normal color mode, color = 50 rec2020 panasonic oled4k hdr tv range retroarch standard mode rec 709

FINAL FANTASY7 PSX BETTLE HW CUSTOM SHADER SONY TRINITRON FOR OLED4K WIP

ALUNDRA PSX ON OLED 4K WITH RETROARCH AND CUSTOM SHADER CRT

RETROGAMING WITH RETROARCH ON 4k OLED TV ( custom wip shader)