Can't modify sshd_config file (No permission to write)

Hi guys. I am trying to modify the sshd_config file which is located in the directory/etc/ssh/. I would like to do that because, as far as I know, I can’t change the root password so I thought about allowing ssh logging only with a public key. The problem is I can’t set the “PasswordAuthentication” field to no because I don’t have permission to write.

I am using the latest version of Lakka and tried to remount the partition as RW without any success. Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Hello, I found a partial reply here https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?title=LibreELEC_FAQ#How_do_I_change_the_SSH_password.3F

Hi Kivutar, thank you for your reply.

I read earlier the wiki of libreelec and it says there is an option on the settings Add-on, which allows to enable/disable the ssh password, as you can see on the following picture:

But that option doesn’t show on the Services settings of Lakka:

The weird thing is I haven’t neither found a related field on the retroarch.cfg file to set it to true or false.

From what they say here, there must be a way to disable the password, but not a way to change it:

These settings are not affecting retroarch.cfg anyway.

I think you can try to add some key/values in /storage/.cache/services/sshd.conf