Console & Game Themed Bezels

Can you create a console themed bezel for the Philips CD-i and the Amiga CD32 consoles? In the same fashion as this one below (with the gamepad and console showing)?

2 Likes

Yes, hopefully if I have time I can do that.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

1 Like

I never posted a video of my updated version of this bezel that only features Mario. What better time than for the 35th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros. 3.

6 Likes

Wanted to pop in and say what you guys do here is legendary, I appreciate all the time y’all put into this, because I know it’s time consuming. I’m trying to recreate one of the handheld Pokémon Center GameBoy Colors to use as an overlay and that’s an adventure in itself. Thanks once again, that SMB3 border looks awesome. :+1:

3 Likes

Here is a Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts bezel for SNES using the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader. Happy Halloween!

5 Likes

I am totally in love with your art. This seems to me to be one of your best works.

1 Like

Hi Orions! I really love your bezels!!! Is there a link to download your game themed bezels? All I can find is your Themed console Bezels. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thanks hgoda90!!! I was trying to download those Game Themed Overlays. How did you do it? I can’t find a way to download each one of them. Also, I see OrionsAngel has released new bezels not included in your post, so I wanted to download them as well. Thanks!!!

1 Like

You can find the links to them in the description of his youtube videos.

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to congratulate you on your work, it looks great! I wanted to understand one thing, can you by any chance download and use them, or are they just for showing your work? Because I have opened several of your videos but there is never a download link so I wanted to understand this.

Thanks!

1 Like

What of OrionsAngel’s work are you looking for? And are you looking for presets with Mega Bezel or just the overlay images?

You can find presets for his work at

4 Likes

Thank you! Pretty much what @hgoda90 said. :grin:

2 Likes

Here I made a game themed bezel for what many consider the greatest game of all time E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial on Atari 2600 The revered game changed the gaming industry forever and established what a true adventure game could be on a console. To this day developers are inspired by this game.

2 Likes

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

1 Like

I was thinking what would be the worst game to make a bezel for as an April Fools joke. Thought of that game. :grin:

1 Like

You made a good choice seeing that they dumped the unsold into a landfill.

I have a funny story with ET. When I was a kid I had no console (they were super expensive here in South America), and I happened to pass by a garbage bin with an immaculate Atari 2600 and guess what game they threw the console with? Anyway, just the title screen with ET’s face and music amazed me, and also the fact that I had no idea what to do in the game helped to keep the illusion.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! It was your destiny to play video games! :grin:

1 Like

Here I made some Super Game Boy Bezels using the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader for Retroarch

4 Likes