Console & Game Themed Bezels

Here is my 3DO console bezels with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

What’s the game in the last image?

Oh, it’s Phoenix 3. An actual decent game on the 3DO :grinning:

1 Like

Here is a new Super Famicom console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Here is my Famicom console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Here is my Turbo Grafx CD console bezel using the @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Here are my Famicom disk system bezels working with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

5 Likes

Hey @Orionsangel, What’s the game in the last image? :slight_smile:

It’s a gamed called, Armana no Kiseki.

1 Like

Here I made new Tomb Raider bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

to be more accurate : Arumana no Kiseki (Japan rom only) :wink:

1 Like

Here I made new Tomb Raider II bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

3 Likes

juste for info, an English Patched version exist :wink:

Here I made a Sonic The Hedgehog bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

5 Likes

Here I made new Tomb Raider III bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

Here I made a new Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

Here I made a new Tomb Raider Chronicles bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

Here I made some Teenage Mutant NinjaTurtles: Turtles in Time bezels that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

A Super Mario Bros 3 bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

A Super Metroid bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes