Console & Game Themed Bezels

A Super Castlevania IV bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

all this wonderfull overlay for Nes / Snes and no zelda theme for the Snes ? shame on you :wink: (ofc i’m joking…)

Hehe, I’ve been thinking of that game.

1 Like

Here’s a Contra III bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader.

4 Likes

Here is my Sega Saturn console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Here is my Sega SG-1000 console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

2 Likes

Here is my Sega Mark III console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

2 Likes

Here is my Atari 7800 console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

2 Likes

Here is my original Super Famicom console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

3 Likes

Looking good! What game is this one?

Thanks. It’s Super Ninja Kun.

1 Like

Very beautiful bezels I have ever seen.

mate where can I get these nice bezels and shaders ? Do you have link to them for above console bezels?

1 Like

I’m not sure about the graphics, but you can find the shader here:

https://forums.libretro.com/t/hsm-mega-bezel-reflection-shader-feedback-and-updates

1 Like

Thanks. My console bezels you can download by looking at the description in the youtube videos. My recent arcade versions with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader will hopefully be available soon. I have to assemble it all together. I also have a third set coming from my traditional arcade bezels for Retroarch. It’s been busy and I’m trying to find the time.

2 Likes

Sounds great, looking forward to it :grin:

Here’s a Legend of Zelda Wind Waker bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader.

3 Likes

Here is my Gamecube​ console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

4 Likes

Here’s a Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse Bezel using @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader for Sega Genesis on Retroarch

3 Likes

Here is my Super Famicom in Japan console bezel to work with @HyperspaceMadness reflection shaders.

3 Likes