Console & Game Themed Bezels

Here I updated my original Sega 32x console bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

5 Likes

Here I updated my original Sammy Atomiswave bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

5 Likes

Here I updated my original Sega Naomi bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

3 Likes

Here I updated my original Satellaview bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

8 Likes

Here is a compilation of all my Classic Themed Console Bezels that were converted to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch. Hope everyone likes it. Download Link in the Description of the Video.

8 Likes

Check out my uploaded videos of rare footage of early 90’s and early 2000’s gaming.

9 Likes

I just uploaded some vintage retro gaming photographs I took over the decades as a slideshow on YouTube. Hope you guys like it.

5 Likes

Here I made some Street Fighter Alpha 3 bezels for Dreamcast using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for use on Retroarch

6 Likes

Here I made a bezel for Solstice on NES using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for use on Retroarch. This game isn’t great for showcasing reflections, but I like this game and always wanted to make a bezel for it.

6 Likes

Here is a bezel for Mountain King that uses the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the overlays! I’ll leave here my contribution for those who like to use Retroarch on Android like me and have a smartphone with an 18x9 screen ratio and with the option “Enable fullscreen over notch in Android devices” turned on.

More overlays in the link:

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Keep at it.

1 Like

I updated my SMB3 bezel. It’s now how it was supposed to look in the first place. The download link is in the Youtube description.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f50JClE9_uU

5 Likes

Here I made a bezel for SSX Tricky on Playstation 2 using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch

7 Likes

Hi and sorry to ask in case it was alredy answered but do you have a link with ALL the overlays to download at once? Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I placed all the Game Themed Overlays on mega.nz for those that want to download them at once for OrionsAngel.

https://mega.nz/file/xvQFEZaQ#RpCiE_HT7_2n9FATLCSvd1GHuVyn6j6xc8RQzqkVezg

Edit: It is 6 months old but I should have mentioned that OrionsAngel has a seperate pack for all his Console Overlays.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nae92pk4834fbqb/ConsoledThemedBezelsByOrionsangelHSM.zip/file

5 Likes

That’s nice but those are only .png you are missing the .cfg not to mention the rest of overlays posted on this thread.

PS: I found a pack from Orion on one of his videos but the mediafire link is dead.

PS2: Guess I’ll have to download all of them 1 :sweat_smile: by 1 and that’s if I’m lucky and all the links are still functional :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Can you create a console themed bezel for the Philips CD-i and the Amiga CD32 consoles? In the same fashion as this one below (with the gamepad and console showing)?

2 Likes

Yes, hopefully if I have time I can do that.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

1 Like