Console & Game Themed Bezels

Here I made a Sonic The Hedgehog 2 bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader on Retroarch.

sonic2japan

4 Likes

Here I made a Wonder Boy In Monster Land bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader for Retroarch

6 Likes

Here I made a Phantasy Star bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader for Retroarch

3 Likes

Here I made a Jumping Flash! bezel that works with @HyperspaceMadness’s reflection shader for Retroarch

3 Likes

Wow, Phantasy Star looks great :star_struck:, one of my favorites!

Thank you. Mine too. In fact it’s my favorite game on the SMS.

1 Like

This is a Brand New Updated Tutorial on How To Add Bezels & Shaders using @HyperSpaceMadness Latest Reflection Shaders on Retroarch

5 Likes

There’s people here who are much better qualified than me on this subject that can help you. I see they’re already helping you. So that’s great. I’m glad you like my bezels. Enjoy Retroarch.

1 Like

Here you can Download my Video Game Bezel Collection in One Giant Pack. Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy all the bezels.

5 Likes

Here I made a bezel for the Atari/Activision/Pitfall boxart that works with the @HyperspaceMadness reflection shader for Retroarch

5 Likes

Here I reworked my Playstation 2 console bezels to work with the @Hyperspacemadness shaders for Retroarch

4 Likes

A Mini Console got a sequel. Pretty cool!

4 Likes

I wonder if these guys are already on it:

https://hakchi.net/

https://modmyclassic.com/project-lunar/

1 Like

Here I made a Revenge of Shinobi bezel for Retroarch that works with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader @HyperspaceMadness

6 Likes

Here I made some Sonic The Hedgehog 3 bezels that works with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shaders for Retroarch

4 Likes

Atari, the game company that started the home video game console market in terms of it being relevant and successful, turns 50 years old today! It’s fair to say that without Atari we might not have the game industry we have today. Happy Birthday Atari!

4 Likes

Here I made a Thunder Force III bezel that works with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader with Retroarch

7 Likes

LOVIN THIS SERIES! A must have.

2 Likes

Here I updated my original PC Engine console bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

4 Likes

Here I updated my original Commodore 64 bezel to work with the Mega Bezel Reflection Shader on Retroarch

3 Likes