Core and Feature Requests

Although Ekeeke is not interessted in adding 32x, anyone else can add 32x to the emulator. I had a discussion with him years ago during the wii homebrew golden times, and he clearly said he will not add 32x, but if someone else would like to add it, he can do it and eke could support.

1 Like

Has anyone set up a bounty for this yet? Iā€™d throw a couple bucks at that one. If Gens had 32X support, Iā€™d never have to use PicoDrive again and could CHD all 6 of my 32X CD games lol

1 Like

A BlastEm! core would be great!

1 Like

Please, a core of Raine, is an open source emulator similar to mame with the best emulation of Neo Geo CD, with the ability to accelerate the infamous load screens of that console. Allowing you to experience the high quality soundtrack of neo geo cd without the cons.

3 Likes

Any plans for the melonDS core? There have been quite a few updates recently.

FBA has just added that recently, Neo-Geo CD and fast loading.

1 Like

It was just rebased a couple of days ago. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s available everywhere yet, though, as I think there was some testing that needed doing first.

2 Likes

Thanks, i tried FBA with NG CD but for some reason retroarch crash after the disc image, so I could not tried that option.

Hello, I should ask you a question. Thanks in advance for something like RetroArch, something like that was missing here. And my question: You are planning to add support for PS2 games to RetroArch. Add PS2 core? Somewhere on the Internet I read about the PS2 functional core but I do not think the PS2 port. Thank you

Not sure if this is even the place for this, but mGBA is really lagging behind. I think the code on GitHub is more up to date than the currently released version, but itā€™s not compiled.

What Iā€™m asking basically is to compile and release a new version for the mGBA core. No code changes, just make whatā€™s in GitHub the actual current core.

Did you load it through the subsystem in the gui or from a frontend/launcher? I know personally, Iā€™m using RocketLauncher and the RA module doesnā€™t yet send the correct command line to launch the NGCD subsystem of FBA. I made a post about it in the RL module thread on their forums, hopefully someone picks it up or can tell us how to add that into the module.

would it be possible to add snes9x version 1.54? it worked differently with Satellaviewā€™s roms

Even an Acorn archimedes emulator would be welcome (with Mess it works pretty badly)

Nope, i using the ā€œload Neo geo cdā€ option on the quick menu

A way to control sfx and music volume for 8 and 16 bit systems, if possible, would be amazing.

Will a Nintendo Switch core be added to Retroarch? Are there some plans about that?

No plans any time soon

Hello, I saw that the core of mednafen pc engine accuracy has been refused, yet yes there are small problems on the fast core (glitch). We have core accuracy for the super Nintendo, I do not see why the pc engine would not have the right. Thanks

Refused? It would be accepted if someone made it. Thatā€™s the only reason.

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to do it, it would be good to add the accuracy core

None of the regular contributors want to work on it, as itā€™s a lot of work for the scant handful of games that donā€™t work on the ā€˜fastā€™ core.