Core and Feature Requests

depending what you means by missing! even if I had no time to work on it since long time.

Maybe meepingsnesroms can take a look into it. The work he did to clean up BlueMSX was awesome

So ask him :wink: BTW what the pb with this core ? it fit my needs , if it fit not the libretro guys , they are free to update the fork they did on my repo.

Apologies for posting this here, but was stuck for where to post itā€¦

Anyways, here goesā€¦

Hi folks, Lakka looks good so farā€¦but, the ā€˜-ā€™ symbol is missing from the keyboard so am unable to set up my wifi passphrase.

ie: xxx-xxx-xxx

Iā€™ve cycled through the available keyboards upper and lowercase to no avail.

Yep i could change the passphrase but that would mean having to go through everything connected to my router so is a pita.

cheers all and apologies again for misposting

Porph!

This belongs in the Lakka subforum,just post there and if it does not work I will approve it.

Hi,

Thanks for very much, will do.

Cheers.

Porph.

Iā€™d really like it if the TurboGrafx16 and Sega Genesis/Master System cores had soft patching support.

Donā€™t know that Iā€™ve posted this in an actual REQUEST thread beforeā€¦

But we need a GB & GB Color core that supports BIOS booting.

If for no other reason than it is a crime against emulation/preservation that we canā€™t see the startup sequence before each game.

:wink:

How about a core port of the Amiga emulator WinUAE?

1 Like

Thereā€™s already a port of P-UAE. I donā€™t know how different WinUAE is from that, though.

Any plan to implement Mednafen PCE accurate core? It maybe an option in the actual PCE Fast core or Supergrafx core. Thanks!!

think FS-UAE might fits better to the RA-System because it was designed with gaming and fullscreen-support in mind (+nice auto-scaling).

The previous functionality of retroarchā€™s netplay feature would start the ROM only when a connection was made.
Perhaps this was out of necessity, however it is something that other netplay systems do, and I think many people prefer this functionality not only because it overtly alerts the host when a connection is made, but many people want to host games without the overhead while waiting for a client.

Is it possible to re-implement this feature and add it as an option?

The gb and gbc bootloaders work now(roms boot and run fine),just need to setup the screen and audio registers so they dont squeal and draw blocky crap.

1 Like

You are my favorite person in the world right now lol :smiley:

The bootloader is fully working in gambatte now,just waiting for my pull request to be merged and the buildbot to find it.

You must put gbc_bios.bin and gb_bios.bin in RetroArchs system directory then it will automatically use the official bootloader.

This took about 6 hours so I hope others find it useful too!

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing! Which GB core is this on? Gambette?

Anyone wanting to take on eduke32?

1 Like

Are cheats fully supported for Genplus GX, bsnes Accuracy, and Nestopia cores? If not, are there plans to add this functionality in the future?

Actually It would be awesome to get a port of Serious Sam TFE/TSE going. The source was released some time ago but the only somewhat multi platform version is an extremely buggy SDL port by Ryan C. Gordon.

If a game port was done this would be worth looking into as it would be a good start given there is nothing else at the moment for it.