Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

Could you try the marquee bezels?

Yeah I prefer the diagonal rainbow the best.

Vertical stripes are something you see all the time, diagonal stripes are more uncommon imo, it’s more eye catching.

If I saw a cab the vertical stripes I’d glace at it real quick, if I saw them diagonals I’d be like “hmm what is this” and go check it out lol.

1 Like

Just tried the marquees and it started looking a lot like the inferior Gamecube version. :frowning_face:

I think I’ll just keep the first version. :grin:

1 Like

Can I see the diagonals with the blue speakers just because lol.

@Syh

I just got a definitive answer about the blue on applecolors.com. I found hex color values for all four colors. This is supposed to be accurate.

And I think I like the blue. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m cool with it on the diagonal.

Blue looks nicer now as well.

1 Like

BTW everyone! Look what is arriving on my doorstep tomorrow. :astonished:

8 Likes

The jelly is so damn real right now.

Congrats man!

1 Like

Thanks. It’ll stay in it’s box until I get my new office whipped into shape, along with my new PC chassis.

3 Likes

It’s a classy version of my case, lol.

1 Like

My old LIAN-LI is on it’s 10 or 11th MB upgrade. I figured it was time.

No USB 3 ports etc. And I had to really work to get a decent GTX 10XX dual fan video card in. (Had to mount the hdd cage in upside down.)

1 Like

I have one those cooler master cubes lol.

I do have USB 3 ports though lol.

1 Like

Just dumped all my money in a fightstick lol

1 Like

Nice! I bought an X-Arcade Tank stick when they were on sale in December. I’m going to put one of those new ODROID-H2 x86 single boards inside it and use it for my 4K vertical setup. (Unless I decide I need HSMs shader, then I will upgrade my mini-itx with an 8th gen i7 board and my spare GTX 1070 and M.2 drive.

1 Like

What kind of stick it have in it?

Sounds cool. I’d like to throw a Mister in mine eventually.

tank-stick_36c53b9e-cf4d-4ea3-9f43-19857abb053a

The “tank” refers to the trackball for some weird reason.

It also has dual pinball buttons on the sides.

2 Likes

I was referring to the joystick/lever.

I’m sorta familiar with that stick, just not sure about the hardware in it lol.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to figure that out. The closest I have come to finding an answer is that I guess you can put “better” parts in it. (Which I guess kind of answers the question.)

This and future versions are Xinput compatible though, so setup is plug-n-play.

Edit: they apparently manufacture and sell their own buttons and joysticks etc. and they have a lifetime warranty.

1 Like

If I had to guess, it’s possibly suzo happ, or zippy. American arcade parts. (Or it’s some generic stuff. idk about suzo and zippy quality. Never hear people talk about them.)

I just did a full crown build for my stick. It’s been interesting lol.

1 Like

Ohh they make they’re own hardware. Seems to be suzo happ clone parts.

Edit: Didn’t see you add the edit to your message lol.

1 Like

I really would like a non-tilted version of this overlay. I’ve build an arcade cabinet, the screen is already tilted.

1 Like