Duimon - HSM Mega Bezel Graphics and Presets - Feedback and Updates

That is the usual errors that come with path error. I broke a path to check.

[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create preset: "/home/hgoda90/.config/retroarch/shaders/Mega_Bezel_Community/Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Presets/Standard/GCE_Vectrex/0__Vectrex-[STD]-[Guest].slangp".
[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create filter chain: "/home/hgoda90/.config/retroarch/shaders/Mega_Bezel_Community/Duimon-Mega-Bezel/Presets/Standard/GCE_Vectrex/0__Vectrex-[STD]-[Guest].slangp". Falling back to stock.

ok, sorry for the bother, it’s the only one that i have encountered with this problem

This says no.

I have temporarily uploaded new screen decals. When the shader is updated with a fix I will replace them again.

I’m still thinking about the ADV and doing some testing.

1 Like

ok, sorry for the bother, it’s the only one that i have encountered with this problem.

i have chosen advanced for all others but they are on vulkan which may mean my gl drivers are not good enough on AMD for advanced set

Hey I am still unable to apply a preset, I got this error in the log.

[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create preset: “A:\Steam Games\Steam\steamapps\common\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\bezel\Mega_Bezel\Presets\Community_CRT_Variations\Duimon-Mega-Bezel-master\Presets\Standard\Nintendo_SNES\SNES-[STD]-[Guest]-[Bezel]-[Night].slangp”.[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create filter chain: "A:\Steam Games\Steam\steamapps\common\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\bezel\Mega_Bezel\Presets\Community_CRT_Variations\Duimon-Mega-Bezel-master\Presets\Standard\Nintendo_SNES\SNES-[STD]-[Guest]-[Bezel]-[Night].sl[INFO] [slang]: Building pass #0 (N/A) [INFO] [GLCore]: Not using frame history. [INFO] [GLCore]: Not using framebuffer feedback.

Sorry for the jumbled mess, and sorry for filling this forum with useless questions, but any help would be appreciated.

Which preset exactly were you trying to load and did you try more than 1?

Edit: I just re-read your post. Weird that the ADV gives you an error and the STD does not.

No need to apologize. :grin: What are your hardware specs?

Duimon files are supposed to be at Retroarch/shaders/Mega_Bezel_Community

No, just

shaders\Mega_Bezel_Community

The paths are relative. The shaders folder can even be on a separate drive.

But you are correct. The files are in the wrong location.

1 Like

I have a 3600x and a 2070 Super, with 32 GB RAM

Oh my goodness I hadn’t even realised! Is this a better location?

RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Community\Duimion-Mega-Bezel

1 Like

i tried the advaced gce vectrex set not all but about 4 or 5 and all did the same error

1 Like

Yes but you can keep the Retroarch-new or whatever you like. It’s just shaders/Mega-Mezel_Community/Duimon... that is important

Actually you could change the Mega_Bezel_Community folder name and/or the Duimon-Mega-Bezel as long as the path depth stays the same and the Community folder is in the root shaders folder.

Well sadly no preset works still

Yeah I’m kind of stumped. You could try setting your RA Video driver to Vulkan. As long as you have the RA “Core>>>Allow Cores to Switch the Video Driver” set to on it makes no difference…

Let’s get another log and you can add you can select the log contents and press the “formatted text” button or add ` a backtick before and after the text to make it legible.

1 Like
[WARN] [Shaders]: Could not read shader preset in #reference line: "A:\Steam Games\Steam\steamapps\common\RetroArch\shaders\shaders_slang\bezel\Mega_Bezel\Presets\Base_CRT_Presets\MBZ__3__STD__GDV.slangp".

[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create preset: "A:\Steam Games\Steam\steamapps\common\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Community\Duimon-Mega-Bezel\Presets\Standard\Nintendo_N64\N64-[STD]-[Guest]-[Bezel]-[Night].slangp".

[ERROR] [GLCore]: Failed to create filter chain: "A:\Steam Games\Steam\steamapps\common\RetroArch\shaders\Mega_Bezel_Community\Duimon-Mega-Bezel\Presets\Standard\Nintendo_N64\N64-[STD]-[Guest]-[Bezel]-[Night].slangp". Falling back to stock.

[INFO] [slang]: Building pass #0 (N/A)

[INFO] [GLCore]: Not using frame history.

[INFO] [GLCore]: Not using framebuffer feedback.
1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: Do you have the Mega Bezel installed still?

You had the Mega Bezel path correct in your last log. Maybe you moved it with my presets?

1 Like

Ah it did, I messed it up moving this preset!

It works now, thanks so much, and sorry for bothering you!

4 Likes

YAY! Make sure to play around with the CRT shader settings to make it your own. You can save a core, content directory, or a game preset when you like it.

Most of all have fun. And be sure to try a “Night” preset with the lights out in your room.

3 Likes

There are Night presets that look better than the “Day” version, for instance the Dreamcast one.

i guess its the AMD gl drivers, everyone knows they aren’t very good, my guess is it can’t handle the advanced set but the standard ones work, that’ll do for me. Look forward to getting the corrected orientation ones when you’ve done them :+1: Thanks for all the help and again thanks for the awesome work you’ve done with these :slight_smile: